Saturday, March 31, 2012

Prayer Requests 3/29/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. On behalf of all those we serve in the name of Jesus Christ, we thank you for your ongoing prayers.
Blessings to you,
Erika

The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads. The eyes of all look to you in hope; you give them their food as they need it. When you open your hand, you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing.
Psalm 145:14-16 (NLT)

-- Please, Lord Jesus, please continue to keep me safe.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time finding a roommate. Also, mom and dad for renewal. My mom and dad are not doing good, now 81 and 82. May die soon.
-- Ron: Pray for me when I sleep at nights and my Jesus to court I had. Thank you.
-- Lois and Joseph: Please pray that there's always balance in my life. That everything always be on time and work out for the better. Also a couple of days extension for my lights to stay on please. Thank you.
-- Edward L.H.: Pray for church, those here and members and non-members. Pray for the truth and God's powers. Pray for God's Holy Spirit and will in my life and those I meet.
-- Pray for Mary T.H., DOB 5/15/11
-- Michael, Leslie, Neveah, Mariah, Beulah, Michelle, Ray, J Baby
-- I'd like to pray for my Grandma Ethel Kate. My 97-year-old grandma passed away March 3rd. Her favorite song was "Sentimental Journey" and now she's on one!
-- Please say a prayer for my brother who passed away from drugs and booze. His name was Guy. I love and miss him, he was my little bro. Left two kids behind.
-- Pray for Mr. Allen. Amen
-- Luis V.: Ore por trabajo y tener paciencia. Dios los acompane a todos ustedes. (Translation: Pray for work and to have patience. God be with you all.)
-- Prayer request for me, Randy, to do God's will and not my own.
-- For deceased family.
-- I have rheumatoid arthritis. Please pray for healing.
-- Sophia: Lord, please keep blessing me and Quintant's relationship and keep helping us grow together as a couple. Please keep me and the ones closest to me healthy and safe. Amen!
-- Pray for me and my family, especially me and my wife.
-- Michael B.: Please pray for my dad who recently passed. Thanks for the prayer.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for saving my soul forever.
-- Thank you, Father, for your grace. Thank you for helping Jose. Thank you for all you do and for who you are. Thank you for your love. Father, I need a great big financial breakthrough, not only for an apartment for your glory but I would like to help myself, Lauren, Randy, Jose and Oneida. Thank you for helping me with clothes for me that fit. Bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim. I love you, Jesus.
-- Ellen: Sean is feeling better!
-- God bless and heal up Nick M.
-- My childhood friend died yesterday. I pray for his salvation. His name is Greg87.
-- Anthony R.L.N.: God, please watch over my mom, Barbara G., my grandmother Helen G., my cousin Joann G., who sit beside you in heaven. Watch over my children Anthony T.N., Alexis B.N., and my son Nickolas. Watch over my sister Jackie T., her husband Perry, my nephew Christopher T., my niece Teresa T., and my sister's new unborn child. Please pray for the love of my life, May P.N. and her parents Angelito and Tessie N. Keep them safe in the Philippines until I can come to them. And please bless our love with your love. Thank you for the trials and tribulations this week, and please keep me in the minds and hearts of the ones I love.
-- Give me peace in my life and strengthen me through my shortcomings and walk in faith. Amen
-- Gerard R.: I hope God help me not to lose my home.
-- Prayer for my girlfriend Cherie H. and we need a new place to live. Please pray for us to get that new place.
-- Bless my Uncle Dale and wife Debbie
-- I would like to ask for prayer for Doug, who was baptized today. I hope that he would find value, fulfillment, and direction with his renewed life in Christ. Thank you.
-- Sam D.: Please pray for Lilly as we are getting off drugs and she disappeared today. I pray that she's safe.
-- Pray for you, and everyone.
-- Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me with my housing and court on April 3rd. Thank you, Father God.
-- Please let Donald come out of jail soon, and I pray to get my food stamp card tomorrow.
-- Father, guide me in the right path in life. Keep me whole and away from evil-doing.
-- Willie B.
-- Bettey O.
-- Keep in prayer all God's children. Lee still needs prayer for strength and health in recuperation. Pray for us all.
-- Jeraldene A.: Dear God, help me, watch over me. Let me get this job at H2O and let me get this job at Sonic and let me go in to register for GED school. Amen
-- For our U.S. Armed Forces
-- Please keep Six and Casey who went to San Francisco.
-- Tom: For the next part of my journey. I hope to go to Louisiana to my uncle's house and find work.
-- Please cause things to be easier in my daughter's life. She is a kind, sweet, gentle, merciful little girl. Bless her with needs when I can't provide for her. Thank you. L. Joseph, Zebiah M. Praise the Lord Almighty.
-- Bless all those who served us tonight. And I pray for socks.
-- Tony: Lord, I pray that you give me peace with others.
-- Dear God, please continue to bless this church and the people who work here. Thank you and bless me and my family.
-- Sandra F.G.: I am asking to be prayed for peace and protection and a blessed home and protection and for protection from all my enemies. Thank you.
-- Father, I need your help and will to give me the knowledge of making good and right choices, and allow your blessing to come to me in Jesus name.
-- Por un exito continuado mio y de cada nino de los miembra de mi familia. Por que nos ayudar a tomar las mejores decisiones siempre. Que tu mano este con nosotros y nos protegen. (Translation: For continued success for my child and every child of a family member of my family. That you help us make the best decisions always. Let your hand be with us and protect us.)
-- Don W.: Employment, more patience, also volunteer opportunity.
-- First of all, I want to thank you, Lord Jesus, for dying for all of our sins, and I pray for everyone that is in the hospitals and everyone that is less fortunate than I am. And please, Lord help of all, I thank you Lord for you being my intercessor. Please help me more Lord, I need you more and more.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Family, friends
-- A few weeks ago, we prayed for Darius because the woman who raised him was in the hospital. This Thursday, Darius re-appeared at the meal to let me know Ms. Montgomery had died. Please hold Darius in your prayers; he's trying to make good decisions for the sake of his newborn son.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment