Saturday, March 3, 2012

Prayer Requests 3/1/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us and for us!
Blessings,
Erika

The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.
Luke 4:18-19 (NIV)

-- My name is Debra S. Please bless my younger son Derek, as he is going to be 13 years old and has acute and chronic osteomyelitis. Please bless my older son Richie, my mother, and the rest of my family for helping me in my time of need. Thank you and God bless. Prayers go up, blessings come down :)
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- I, Van Ness W., need prayer for my family, wife and kids. I need them back in my life. Praise God!!!
-- William: Pray for my kids and my wife.
-- Luis V.: Para conseguir trabajo y tener paciencia. (Translation: To get work and have patience.)
-- Pray that my born again mother forgives my dead born again father for robbing her of everything and after 48 years of marriage, leaving her almost homeless.
-- Mozell W. to see God. Al H. to get in the will of God.
-- Pray for my kids and homies.
-- For family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job, financial blessing.
-- Pray for my mind and actions to line up with the word of God. Pray for my daughter as she deals with the letdowns from her father (me). Pray for Sonja in her body and mind.
-- Pray for V. and kids and family.
-- Health for Hester, Richard, Joey, Greg and Ida and P.R.
-- I pray that me and Tampa get together and that she get her place! Thank you.
-- I want to pray for a sick person in any place in the world.
-- Kevin E.B.: I need y'all to pray for my two lil girls, my mom, dad, stepmom, my brothers and friends. Thank you.
-- Work and safe travels and continued sobriety for Thomas W., Billy, Brian. Forgiveness and peace and reconciliation. Relationships with family, old friends. School decisions and relocations. God bless you! Thank you.
-- Gail and Kelly R. to get married.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time finding a roommate.
-- For my Georgia trip. Holy Spirit for me. My name is Ivan.
-- Asked for my job's stabilization and my family's peace.
-- God, please pray for me and my family. Thanks.
-- Anthony N.: Lord, thank you for looking after my mom Barbara G., my grandmother Helen G., my sister Jackie and her husband Perry, my niece Theresa and nephew CJ. Thank you for the blessings that are my children Anthony T.N., Alexis B.N., Nickolas N. Please watch over May in the Philippines. Keep her safe and protected in your love until I am able to add to it with my own.
-- Kelly R. to come home soon.
-- Pray for health, strength, and wisdom, and unity in my family.
-- God watch over my children.
-- My family lost my mother 3 years ago and me and family got split up since. By trusting God, nothing is impossible.
-- Jaro M.
-- A prayer for my immediate family.
-- World peace
-- James G.
-- Nekwuojo M.: Prayer, may the spirit of the Lord continue to flow through all the nations, may the almighty God bless my family and the world.
-- I hope God bless Remy G.
-- Elle: My prayer is for the survivors of the Midwest tornadoes.
-- These loosely called people need prayer to be gifted with civility. They seem to be rude and only show manners on the back end.
-- Please pray for healing in Dino's body.
-- Ray: I forgive my father, after 33 years only to relapse into hate after he took a brand new computer. Lord's Prayer. Forgive as we are forgiven. I'm confused.
-- Pray for unfortunate ones who couldn't make it, and also for Alicia, Nick, Becky, Bribri, CJ, JC, and all the downtown people.
-- Dear God, please continue to hear my plea for help!
-- Lord, may be, sent and known by you before I was in the womb, not have to toil or spin, but do your will. Love and forgive as actions.
-- Please ask the Lord to help me out just a little.
-- L.T.: Pray for the world because it's coming to an end. Also pray for the good living and dead beings. Read from Holy Bible Galatians 6:1-11 and Exodus 23:1-20.
-- Reynold: Bettey
-- Dave: Please help get the devil off my back, which is crack. I want to stop, I just don't know how. Thank you.
-- Healing of depression, blood pressure, lungs, heart for Migdalia R.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for your grace. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for your provision so I can be a blessing to someone else besides myself. Thank you, Jesus, for keeping my heart rate to 60. Bless Lauren and Randy. Father, I ask for provision to buy an apartment. Thank you. Father, also would you please help me in the court trial when John gets charged. Thank you, Jesus, I love you.
-- Please pray for me to receive a financial breakthrough now. I have overdue bills and I need to pay debt I didn't sin against Jesus for. It costs $413. Jesus, if it be your will, may I have this amount of money so I can clear these debts. Thank you, Jesus, I receive this by faith, even now, for your glory.
-- Wilbert H.: Help me with everything in life. Praise the Lord.
-- Healing from brain aneurysm, memory, legs, speech/intestines for senior: Silvia A.R.
-- A prayer to get my life in order and my stolen items back (what comes around goes around).
-- Eric S.: Financial blessing, wisdom, knowledge and peace of mind. Pray that I receive these things.
-- God, I want to thank you for the sending these incredible servants this evening.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment