Saturday, February 25, 2012

Prayer Requests 2/23/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help. Then your salvation will come like the dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the LORD will protect you from behind. Then when you call, the LORD will answer. ‘Yes, I am here,’ he will quickly reply.
Isaiah 58:7-9 (NLT)

-- James G.
-- Deliverance from drugs/alcohol for: Tyreh R., Bill M., Carlos G., Felix G., Carmen S., and Randy
-- World peace
-- Elio O.: Thank you for your prayers. I'm clean & sober to the rest of my life because I'm going to live for Jesus Christ.
-- Alaya: I wish to be hired. I need a job to keep and advance with the company. Opportunities of advancement to fulfill my efforts since my mother died in 2007. Rest in peace, mom. Thank you Jesus.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for your grace. Thank you for giving me my tax return money back that was stolen. You're a new God so I believe I receive it back now by faith. Jesus, may I have my tax refund money back under my name? May I have my physical eye sight back immediately please? So I can see you without any problems. Father, if it may be your will, may I please have a security deposit to buy an apartment? Thank you, I receive it by faith. Thank you for provision.
-- Most of my prayers have been answered lately. I just want to pray for better things for people in my situation who are less fortunate than me! God is good :)
-- Pray I find someone to love and to love me.
-- Elvis F.: My request, pray for me and my sister's brother's kid and for me to get a job and to stay out of jail.
-- Tony L.: Pray for all my family members, kids, their mother, and all family, me & John C. cleaning business, and Las Olas fruit stand all members. Keep holy hand for all people. Pray for all church members, Sandy, & her family members. Bless me with a place soon & reunite all family and kids. Please bless righteous female companion. Keep holy angel for everyone. Bless me with a holy spirit & mind.
-- Please pray for all the volunteers and all the homeless people.
-- Please pray for the pain in Dino's body. Be healed in the name of Jesus.
-- Friends & family
-- Lord Jesus, help me find a safe place to live. Amen.
-- For me to be me.
-- Mercy G., Frank S., Timmy: Angelic protection (Psalm 91:11) while we are here as missionaries.
-- Eric S.: Pray for me that I may receive a financial blessing and find a place to stay.
-- Peanut: Just pray for me.
-- Pray for Leslie to get a job.
-- Help my friend Billy, thank you.
-- Buddy B.: Housing bad no drugs
-- Patrick J.: Pray for my grandson "Man-man".
-- Heavenly father, first of all I want to thank you for another day, and please my Lord help everyone that is less fortunate than I am, and I pray Lord that you help us to love one another as you have loved us. Thank you Lord for dying for all of us. Amen, Amen, and I pray for everyone because all of us is sick with sin.
-- Unspoken prayer
-- That Anabel continues to open lines of communication with me, Ellen.
-- Dear Lord, you are as immortal one behind us here, and no one behind you there. Drug use.
-- Jesus, king of kings, I pray for world peace!
-- Dear God, hear my humble cry and plea for a better life.
-- Pray that China leaves me alone!!
-- Nepolius P.
-- Please relieve my mother from her drinking problem!
-- Pat J.: Pray for Shirlynn, I love her very much.
-- Please pray for my 8 grand-babies, I love them.
-- Pray for all homeless as the changes that are going on have been starting problems in everyday living.
-- Father, thank you for my new job, my license, and everything you have done for me. Bless Nicole for it, she helped me. Hope she gets the blood she needs in her body to live, pray she gets away from John. I pray she gets an apartment she needs, I pray for her eyes so she can see better, she has a good heart. She loves you Father, please answer her prayers. She needs your blessing. I pray for her court dates 5-22-12 & 6-4-12. She needs to put this behind her. I ask for a blessing for Nicole. She needs people to pray for her. In Jesus name I ask to please pray for my friend Nicole. Thank you, God bless. Amen, amen, amen.
-- Pray for my husband and I to have a great new start in life and that each step forward will be a step in the right direction.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment