Saturday, February 11, 2012

Prayer Requests 2/9/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

O God, to those who have hunger, give bread, and to us who have bread, give the hunger for justice. Amen
via Bread for the World's Quote of the Day

-- Alejandro: I am in the process of trying to stay clean off drugs. Can I please have prayer for strength.
-- Sandra Faye G.: I am asking if I can be prayed for to be healed and for blessings and if you can keep Mr. Lee and Mrs. Klendy in your prayers. Thank You.
-- Thomas S.: Pray for me, please.
-- Continue to keep Lee W. on prayer line for full recovery.
-- Jeffrey L.: Please pray for Alexis K., she’s in Broward General ICU. OD’d on heroin. She’s only 16. I held her in my arms when she was an infant.
-- Nekwuojo M.: Requesting a prayer for long-life, shelter, job and family to share.
-- Shirley Z.: Power me ministry with strength.
-- Prayers for Wendy. Have her get best!
-- Dave M.: Sonia and I work out and I get into the HAC and my friend Rob gets into the HAC.
-- Harry: Thank you for your support and praying for Wendy. She has shown a lot of improvement since you guys came to start seeing her. God bless you all!!
-- Financial blessings and get my fiancé home by May.
-- Prayer for the Jones family in Fort Lauderdale. Ricky, Martha, Tom, Willie, Rosa, Ricky Jr., Reggie, Rod, Rafael, Shamirida.
-- Luk J. Jr.
-- Joseph: Bus pass.
-- Thomas W.: Needs calm guidance & prayer. Quit + Support +Acceptance.
-- Prayer request for family, my wife, sister, brother. A job, a place to stay. Financial blessing.
-- Julian: God help me with my home. I love you and your children. Help me, my God.
-- R. Fulton P.
-- Gus M. and family
-- Thank you, Lord Jesus, for all the blessings that you have bestowed on me! Continue to guide my paths. Fill me with BOLDNESS and a hunger for your word. Continue to show me how to open the eyes of the oppressed. In Jesus name I pray!
-- I pray for the privacy during my prayer so I won’t be picked on for it!!!
-- Theodo: Please pray for me that He give me the strength to do what He want me to do and to go where He want me to go.
-- Eric: Pray for me that I may obtain complete peace of mind!
-- Pray for Doug to find the truth about people. He needs to realize that everybody is not out to hurt him J
-- Please help Tia
-- Anthony N.: Pray for the people of the Philippines, in the island of Dumaguete, that was hit by a typhoon yesterday. May they be safe and sheltered in your love, especially those who you’ve called home. Prayer for my sister Jackie, brother-in-law Perry, nephew Christopher, niece Theresa, cousin Joyce, send love to my mom and grandmother standing up there by you in heaven. Prayer for my 3 children Anthony T.N., Alexis B.N. and Nicholas N. Please be able to forgive me for not being in your lives even though you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers always.
-- World peace.
-- Jesus my Lord, you know my heart and everything about me, I ask that you help me to be more like you, and I pray that you help everyone to be more like you and I pray for everyone that is sick and less fortunate then me, and that you Lord will put more peace and love in everyone. Please Lord dwell more and more in everyone. I love you Lord. Let your will be done.
-- Financial blessing, wisdom & guidance & job opportunity.
-- MGB: My friend, Vladimir, a huge heart who needs your blessings. Thank you.
-- Keith A.
-- Pray that Dino’s left heel is healed by Jesus.
-- Steven: God, please thank my sister Susan, for her help, love and support during my trying times.
-- For Karl L. H. Family, their father passed and now up there with Him.
-- Pray that God would do something.
-- Pray for the rapture to come soon.
-- Rafael G.: Need help please!!
-- Dear God, Bless all of my loved ones and help those who have no one to care for and bless others to have what they need.
-- Pat J.: Those who hate me will repay their face by destruction.
-- Pray that I may receive complete peace of mind and also more spiritual gifts.
-- Gentleman with a medical condition continues to feel well.
-- Pray that Dino is blessed with the money he needs.
-- Lord please pray and bless blondie, the girl that takes the prayer request, for her kindness and beautiful smile. Such a sight to behold, beautiful. Thank you Lord.
-- Johnson Family: Pray for my family and me that we can get off the street and get back in to the church and praise God in the right way. Amen.
-- G.R.: I hope God bless everybody.
-- Hijos, familia, economia, diambulant & amistades (children, family, economy, _______ friendships)
-- Pray for me and my family
-- Pray for Joe to stop drinking alcohol and falling in holes and doing bad things to himself.
-- Thomas W.: February 10, 2012 Sobriety Date. God help me 20 X 4 hour group therapy tomorrow. And you that my God works in very mysterious ways.
-- Pray for Robert M. to find work and get off the streets. Amen. God bless you all!!
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment