Sunday, March 18, 2012

Prayer Requests 3/15/12


The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below.

Please hold our wonderful, faithful volunteer April (on the right-hand side in the above photo) and her husband Matt in your prayers as they relocate to the Chicago area for work. We will miss them deeply, but are so grateful for their role in this ministry! May the Lord continue to bless them richly.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers for Love in Action and our guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Then Jesus made a circuit of all the towns and villages. He taught in their meeting places, reported kingdom news, and healed their diseased bodies, healed their bruised and hurt lives. When he looked out over the crowds, his heart broke. So confused and aimless they were, like sheep with no shepherd. "What a huge harvest!" he said to his disciples. "How few workers! On your knees and pray for harvest hands!"
Matthew 9:35-38 (MSG)

-- Sandra Faye G.: I am asking to be prayed for a prosperity life and for guidance and protection.
-- Eric S.: Please pray for me that I may find a place to stay, peace of mind, wisdom, understanding, knowledge.
-- Rose: Help people who come in my home with no manners.
-- Father, if it be your will may I have a financial breakthrough? Now really would be appreciated but it’s in your hand. Thank you for your love. I love you Father.
-- Stephen S.: I pray for peace of mind. Also that God may bless my efforts to go back to school and improve my lifestyle.
-- Jimmy L.: Please continue to pray for me.
-- Prayer for my Graciela, for my Ivan, for my travel, my dream and service and the Lord Holy Spirit, for my mother. Forever.
-- Thank you, Father, for your grace. Thank you for letting me know where Jose is, but please release him soon, and don’t let him keep doing what it was that put him there. Too many people suffer because of his choice. Bless Jose with peace in there. Keep your angel over him anyway. When he comes out may he know it was you that got him out and an angel that prays. I still have to give him his ID’s.
-- Larry: Pray for healing of rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Ronnie & Debra: Need God’s blessings for a spiritual awakening, for financial blessings. Our house needs to be opened. God bless us all!
-- Dear Lord, show and draw us more and more into your mystical marriage, family and child. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, Amen.
-- E.: Sean, you will walk! Don’t feel discouraged! The sun will come out tomorrow!
-- Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your abundance and for your everlasting love! Bring those who are to be in my organization. www.grocerytrain.com/south florida. Thank you, Father God, in Jesus name I pray! For this day and time that we are in, to see your Word fulfilled before our eyes in this generation. For dreams that you make come true. For this day and this meal that is placed before me. For your saving grace and ever mercy! Amen.
-- I pray for strength and endurance for both myself and the man I love. Fighting addictions and relapses.
-- Billie: My family has death in the family. Please pray for me and my family.
-- Thanks for my shoes and for the blessing.
-- World peace.
-- Gary R.: Please pray for my friend, Buddy A. That he may have a good life again. He’s had it rough. Please say a prayer for me to help me get out of this severe depression. Thank you so much.
-- Pray for me to stop drinking and get back to my life! Thanks.
-- Terry H.: Pray that my life has a chance for the better, I get my phone bill paid and that I remain healthy.
-- Moises C.: I need to change things I don’t benefit from. Thank you.
-- Pray Steve ID. Jesus to come soon.
-- Pray for Lee, 2 broken legs & ribs. He is improving. Out of ICU. Pray for Clara Rose that her living situation & finances improve. She prays for help on transportation.
-- Quintant T. M. for his health, his newborn and the relationship between him & his wife.
-- Deena M.: Mrs. & Mrs. Jimmie M.
-- Monclair Jean L.
-- Pray for my strength to overcome a breakup and that I don’t do anything foolish.
-- I would like to thank the Lord and you guys for prayers for me and Tony I sent!
-- Pat J.: Thank you for the blood that you shed for me.
-- Father, I ask you to take the evil away from my heart and soul. Take the hate out of Sharon’s heart.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time finding a good roommate.
-- Protection – will of God to come to function in my life – financial blessing – Love in Action – President, the churches to come together & do Kingdom ministry.
-- Luke J. Jr.: Pray for me and my family. God bless you.
-- Para conseguir trabajo y para paciencia (To get work and have patience)
-- For healing for Sean and Wendy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment