Sunday, March 11, 2012

Prayer Requests 3/8/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your prayers for this ministry. Please also pray for our city leaders, so their decision-making reflects both wisdom and loving compassion as they address the complex issue of homelessness in Fort Lauderdale.

Blessings,
Erika

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Enter, you who are blessed by my Father! Take what's coming to you in this kingdom. It's been ready for you since the world's foundation. And here's why: I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was homeless and you gave me a room, I was shivering and you gave me clothes, I was sick and you stopped to visit, I was in prison and you came to me.'

"Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'
Matthew 25:34-40 (MSG)

-- Please pray for me. For recovery from 32 years of cocaine addiction …. I am going to Atlanta, Ga. for a new beginning putting God first.
-- I need a job, work and income to cover basic needs. Thank you.
-- Pat J.: I pray for April to be happy forever!
-- Cathy: I pray for a better living and a life. Bless Faustina and let me live to see 34.
-- Father, I pray that Sharon finds you in her heart.
-- Monclair Jean Louis
-- Julie: Just pray for me!
-- Dios, ayudame con mi situaciĆ³n tax. (Translation: God, help me with my tax situation.)
-- Ronnie and Debra need financial blessings for funds to move back into our property. Praise God to all!
-- To get bills paid.
-- Gloria L.: I was accepted by the attorneys Bender and Bender today to receive my S.S.D. Please pray for my case and all my tragedies. I love the Lord with all of my heart and I know He loves me. He shows me every day.
-- Please pray for my grandmother. She lost her dog and now she has no companion.
-- For my family and me, Quentin J. to change my ways, get my life back, get off these streets, drugs.
-- God, please watch over April and her husband as they embark on a new path doing your work. Keep them safe and loved. Thank April for her heart, generosity, kindness, patience, and overabundance of love. She will be missed. Keep my mom, Barbara G., in your light now that you called her home. Keep my grandmother Helen G. in your sight and heart as well. Please give my cousin Joanne G. peace and comfort she never found and let her know her daughter Joyce and I miss her and love her. Protect my sister Jackie, her husband Perry, my nephew CJ and my niece Theresa. Keep them loved and safe in you. Keep my sons AJ and Nickolas as well as my daughter Alexis safe and loved, and let them know I love them and miss them. Let May know she is loved, needed, and cherished by me.
-- R.: Ask for forgiveness for Dave. Love you.
-- J.D.: I will miss you, April. Love you.
-- Please pray for my mother, who is having serious medical complications on top of other obstacles of life. Thank you and God bless!!!
-- Blessed is GREAT GOD! Thank you for making us the living and the dead in your own image! From looking at Bri you are no doubt in my mind a beautiful sight to be seen! Which I would love to see you again! Alleluia, Alleluia.
-- Pray for my kids Amon and Emmanual.
-- Prayer to bring all churches together. Prayer for people of this church. Thank you.
-- Jason E.: Please pray for me. I feel God has given up on me.
-- Please pray for Dino and his prosperity.
-- I pray for peace of mind and strength through my difficult time (homelessness, unemployment). Please lead me through as God did Job. My name is Stephen S.
-- Kelvin W.: Please Lord, help me get off drugs.
-- Lord God, look out for Miss Sharlet as I do.
-- Please pray for peace of mind for Darius. His parents died when he was a boy and he was raised by a woman who was like a mother to him, but she's dying at Plantation General right now. Pray for her body to undergo full and total healing and recovery. And pray for Darius to find comfort in the Lord's love and care.
-- I love God. I hope God blesses me.
-- Chief: Get my life back. Thank you, Lord.
-- Prayer for everything in my life. Prayer for my man Graciela, for my Ivan, holy spirit, for me and my man.
-- Prayer for family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job.
-- Frederick M.: Pray for my family in S.C.
-- James G.
-- Aaron W., healing prayer
-- Pray for my family and me.
-- Reynold, Bettey
-- David: To be restored to a holy dwelling place.
-- Julien: God, I am not trying to nag you but you are God and you say to pray to you for what we want. So I am asking you to continue to bless me in a big way and forgive me. From your son that is still human, I am saying to you thanks for you and Jesus.
-- Please pray for the staff who prepare and serve the food every Thursday.
-- Asking that I continue to be blessed and that each day brings new revelations.
-- Lon J.: pray that God have mercy on me and my family, and that things change for the better in our lives.
-- Keith A.
-- DO NOT LIE!!!
-- Dear God, as Father you created the virgin Mary, pure and sinless, who never saw death, clothed with Jesus, who requests his blood, body and water, even yet. Marriage feast of Cana!
-- A prayer for me, Larry, my health, and my kids Novell, Alphonso, Roderick and my mother Annette N. for her health.
-- Leon R.: I need a change. Live for God.
-- Robert N.: I want prayer for perseverance.
-- Darlene G.: Please help me to get a home to stay in.
-- Please help Steve A. get his I.D. card. Pray for happiness.
-- I pray to Father God through Jesus Christ to let me and my friends sleep in a huge yacht.
-- Pray for me and my wife to get our own place.
-- Lord God, bless my uncle and his wife for their kindness.
-- I pray that nobody will pick my prayers over because I don't do that to them!
-- Ellen: Hope Kathy's dog is OK. Lots of luck, April!
-- Family, friends
-- Kent: I pray that me and Tony get together and that she get her place!
-- Genia: I am in Broward General Medical Center and ask that all of you pray for my healing.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment