Saturday, March 24, 2012

Prayer Requests 3/22/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and our guests in your ongoing prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.
James 5:11 (NIV)

-- Dear Jesus, open up my daughter's mind and heart to communicate with me.
-- Pray for Linda H. to get well soon.
-- Moises C.: I pray for strength to overcome addiction and to realize my kids and family are more important.
-- Pray that Brittian's living situation improves.
-- Pat J.: Please take the anger away from me. Thank you.
-- Padre, Hijo y Spiritual Santos — ¡Mucho gracias, Senor, por todo vida de bonita! Gracias. (Translation: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, many thanks, Lord, for all beautiful life! Thank you.)
-- Spiritual blessing, food, financial blessing, health blessing.
-- Gracias Senor por todas tus bendiciones, bendiceme dandome un buenissimo trabajo y a mi familia. (Difficult to read! Roughly translated it means: Thank you Lord for your blessings, give me a very good job, bless me and my family.)
-- Don W.: Employment, volunteer opportunities, more patience with others.
-- Sophia: Lord, please pray for me and Quintant's relationship and help us get our life together and grow together. Please help me and him have our baby and help me get a better job. And please help my mom get better! Amen and thank you.
-- Luis M.: Bless those who are not here and bless God for blessing us!!
-- Pray for my loved ones that we may grow stronger.
-- Pray for T. to be good and better myself better future.
-- All of my family around the world and here in Fort Lauderdale. Mom, brothers, nieces and nephews, Chris, FLBP, police, firefighters, and military men and women serving.
-- Thank you, Lord, for this blessed day. Thank you, Lord, for the police officers who are helping me get my ID back. Prayers for Barbara G., Helen G., and all my relatives in heaven with you. Prayers for Jackie, Perry, CJ, and Teresa, Ten home. Prayers for my kids Anthony Thomas, Alexis Brooke N.
-- Please pray that my daughter Angelina is well and that her mother and I can be reunited with her. My daughter is one year old. My name is Anthony.
-- Sandra F.G.: I am asking for prayers for blessings and for protection and for guidance and for financial blessings and to heal me. Thank you.
-- Frank B.: God love Mary!
-- God bless Terri J. and help her out of jail and back to her family.
-- Please pray that I find a new payee in New Jersey.
-- To stop fighting and have more love and happiness on this earth. Love and happiness.
-- Ray C.: May God keep watch and protection over all the people who are homeless tonight. Myself and others like me spend our time in Mitchell Moore Park in Pompano Beach even night. I ask this prayer in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
-- Ellen: Happy birthday Debbie and Pery!!
-- I pray that me and Tanya get together and get a place! Thank you.
-- Buddy: Take away my AIDS, give me housing.
-- I hope my life gets better.
-- Help Ralph with place and final, money.
-- Dear Lord, when I go see my caseworker I need you to work things out for me. In Jesus name, Amen. Thank you, Father God.
-- Pray please ...
-- For Josh to stop eating so much food all the time.
-- Bless my friend Roy. Bless me Lord and need your blessing.
-- Latonia and family spiritual, physical, emotional and financial breakthrough. Safe, stable, furnished home/success with school. Gainful employment. God's purpose in my life — fulfillment.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time finding a roommate. Also my mom and dad are not doing very well.
-- Thank you, Father, for your grace. I was glad you allowed me to find/visit Tony. Bless him this week with angels of protection. Father, I ask that you answer a prayer for me asking you for a financial breakthrough. I have been really patient but may I humbly ask for a now blessing, Jesus. I also need an apartment and a security deposit. I am believing for that as well. Please keep Randy and Lauren safe. God bless Pery and Tim. I love you Jesus.
-- Nepolius P.
-- In memory of Richard Jackson and Johnnie Lee Mendez-Martin. Died 9:31 a.m.. From family and friends.
-- Mark and Arviner family and friends in God's name Y.H.W.H.
-- David: To be re-placed to a holy dwelling place, a home of God.
-- Stan: Please pray for strength for my sisters Joan and Ann Marie as they are taking care of my mom and it's very stressful. Also ease my mom Lillian's return to the Lord. Thanks.
-- Prayer for family, wife, brother, and sister, a place to stay, a job.
-- Pray for Tiwanah J. and family and that me Dominic B. gets a job and becomes financially stable.
-- Nathaniel M. to be healed as soon as possible.
-- Keith A.
-- Gary
-- May God continue to bless me and guide me in the direction that He wants.
-- A prayer request for my mother and I, to get our relationship to get better.
-- Please keep praying for Lee, Sean, God knows all our needs. Also for Clara R. for her transportation dilemma. She has medical conditions also.
-- Bettey, Reynold
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment