Saturday, April 7, 2012

Prayer Requests 4/5/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Have a blessed Easter!
Erika

If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Peter 4:11

-- Onco J.: I love God.
-- Anthony N.: Lord, pray and watch my loved ones who are seated before you in heaven — Barbara G. (mom), Helen G. (grandmother) and cousin Joann. Pray and guide my children Anthony T.N., Alexis B.N., and Nicholas. Let them know I love them and they are on my mind and heart always. Prayer for the one you have brought into my life, my loving May. Thank you for her love and faith in me when my own is flagging. Pray for me, Lord, so that my heart can know how to love and forgive like a man of Christ and then accept my father’s wanting to be part of my life after leaving me and my brother and sister behind so many years ago. Pray for my sister, Jackie T.H., her husband, Perry, and my nephew, Christopher and my niece, Teresa. Keep her new baby healthy and safe so she will not lose another child. Pray for my New York Mets to stay healthy and have a good season. Keep them healthy and protected and guide them to victory in your blessings. Pray for those who are cast aside by society as worthless, irredeemable, unnecessary. Love them enough so they can learn to love and forgive themselves until they accept you again.
-- I can get a girl?
-- Work solutions, need to be hired and work. Thank you.
-- Pray for my brother Bernard, Cawthorne, Alan and Gregory to be more in love with each other. Thank you.
-- Civic courage for church “leaders” to impress upon the minds & soften the hearts of governmental leaders & corporate heads to bring back jobs to America for AMERICANS and to change the rules and laws to achieve social & economic justice. American Veterans fought, bled & suffered & some died for this? They’re spinning in their graves!
-- Reynold: Bettey
-- Bless Miss Sharlet for her kindness.
-- God bless those in need of your love.
-- Prayer for family, wife, sister, brother and a place to stay. A job.
-- Ricky: Thank you. God loves you and so do I. Homeless is OK with beautiful people all around.
-- Pray for the Middleton family.
-- Thomas: Safety and success. A good job and career and a place to call home finally.
-- Ricky: End of February I must find a new place to live. Shoestring around my neck. Ended up here. Thank you.
-- Gerard R.: I am hoping God bless all of us.
-- James G.
-- J.S.: I’m putting in a prayer request for employment and good health & strength, in Jesus name.
-- El Senor, mucho gracias para todo. Gracias El Senor! (translated: Father, many thanks for all. Thank you, Father.)
-- Stan S.: Let Jesus come. Thank God for the love. Amen.
-- Lord, I’ve wronged again. Please allow me to get us an apartment. No more smoking crack. Love, Buddy.
-- Dear God, you are where you said you are. Thank you Father. Help me today. Bless me.
-- Larry G.: Dear Lord, please give me a blessing for all time. I thank you Lord.
-- World peace.
-- I pray that me and Tony get together and have a place to stay. Thank you.
-- For my mother, let her health be good and for long life and Richard & Joey for health and love life and if you got time God, a little good for me.
-- Fight on the bus coming in, both people next to Top involved.
-- Pray for Natalie E.
-- My name is Tyrone S. and I love God.
-- Dear Lord, I think you are putting my sweet baby in my life. Bless us both Jesus.
-- Guidance in financial freedom, safe home. E. family saved — Renee, Shence, Rod, Randy, Ken. Love in Action.
-- Keep hope and faith strong. Pray that I remain upbeat and hold family together.
-- Luke J. Jr.: Irish Spring, Suave speed stick.
-- Theodo: Please pray for me to overcome.
-- Thank you Jesus, for your love and your sacrifice and your resurrection!
-- Shawn & Wendi: Happy Easter & Passover to everyone.
-- Thank you Jesus for the new friend Detroit!
-- Barry B.: Job & lots of money.
-- My name is Calvin. I wish for prayer for my drug addiction that God will heal me and deliver me. God Bless.
-- XOXO Jesus I love you. Please never ever leave ever.
-- Please pray for everyone to give hope to become a family without the problem and become a better friend.
-- God love Mary, Frank.
-- Sandra F.G.: I am asking to be prayed for protection.
-- Financial blessing for my family and for Jeff to complete Spectrum successfully.
-- For my friend Katfish to get better.
-- I would like to ask for help obtaining my license. It was revoked and I need to pay fines and take test again. Thank you.
-- Keith T.: Get off the street, get a job.
-- Pray for Jason M. III.
-- Pray that Larry and Nikki get a job and get a better place to stay.
-- Angel: Friends and family hold in prayer!
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment