Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prayer Requests 4/19/12


The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for continuing to pray for this ministry and our guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Summing up: Be agreeable, be sympathetic, be loving, be compassionate, be humble. That goes for all of you, no exceptions. No retaliation. No sharp-tongued sarcasm. Instead, bless—that's your job, to bless. You'll be a blessing and also get a blessing. Whoever wants to embrace life and see the day fill up with good, here's what you do: Say nothing evil or hurtful; Snub evil and cultivate good; run after peace for all you're worth. God looks on all this with approval, listening and responding well to what he's asked; But he turns his back on those who do evil things.
1 Peter:3:8-12 (MSG)

-- Sandra F.G.: I am asking for prayer for peace and protection. Thank you.
-- Court goes well, charges don't turn out to hinder our lives, able to see her, hope she is keeping the faith and understand, appreciates what and when I send her packages and mail, nothing but good is wanting to be achieved and continue to be in our lives before and after we marry. We remember and keep God in our life.
-- Ronnie and Debra need God's financial blessings and praises for shelter and job opportunities. Praise God in Jesus' name!
-- Prayer for family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job.
-- Please pray for me, Anthony S., my body is sick.
-- ONeil J.: I love God and I love him very much. (submitted by a child)
-- Pray for a God
-- Please pray for Jason M. No drugs or alcohol.
-- The Reid family: Pray that God continues to lead and guide us, maintain and keep jobs, stable apartment, God shows us favor for court and appointments, keep us strong, and prayer for my health and my mother's health.
-- Pray for me, John M., my wife and daughter Bernadette and Christina, who I am soo desperately wanting to get back to as my family's in Colorado. Pray for my mother Pattie, and Wanda my mother-in-law.
-- I need prayer for a job and to have my son returned to me. God bless.
-- Reynold, Bettey
-- Prayer request for Sean.
-- Jamius: Let my family prosper in every way.
-- Gregory: Please pray for the healing of Greg M.'s heart, that he does not do anything wrong and he let it go and not go to jail in the process. Thank you.
-- Bless the children in need of your love, Father God.
-- Please bless my ex-wife in her time of grief. Because of her father's death.
-- Please help us to find a place to stay, when we get our checks. Pray for health and wealth for everyone. Thank you.
-- Kevin C.: Personally that I would be blessed and bless others at the job I start Monday.
-- Dennis C.: I wish nothing for myself. Only that my wife and my daughters are safe. Thank you and bless you.
-- I pray for my sister Debb, who just lost her husband Tom. And for Shawn who thinks he is an atheist.
-- Jamesha F.: God bless you. Pray for my W. family as Olivia, Jamius, Tasha, Wallace.
-- Tyrone S. and I love God.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Pat J.: Pray for my Ginger. I am sorry.
-- Bless Jose A. with a lawyer and the retainer he needs, please Father I ask. Bless Mr. Danny and Mr. Tim. Bless Shawn to walk, please Father. Bless Wendy with a hedge of angels. I would like to have healthier looking skin, Father. May I have some aloe juice? Thank you Father for your grace. Thank you for your love. Father, if it be your will, may I have a financial blessing to afford an apartment and the security deposit? Lord, I ask you to bless Lauren and Randy and me. May I see them soon. Please pray for me to have more fresher air to breathe.
-- Mary W.: Please pray for me.
-- Please remember Clara R. in prayer. She is going through tough times right now and still needs help with transportation for one more week.
-- Please lift up all those who are suffering from mental illnesses.
-- Please remember all car accident victims that they may recover fully.
-- E.W.: Pray for my baby Hope. Thank you. Pray for my family and friends.
-- Latonia and family, Shawn, Wendy, Ms. Diane, G. and E. Clark.
-- Please pray for all the homeless and the ones that provide the food.
-- Reginal B.: I hope I find a job, take care of myself.
-- I pray that Don and Amy can be blessed with our lives.
-- R.: Thank you
-- Get financially blessed, ID back, safe sleep.
-- For Miss Sharlet, bless her, Lord, with your love and grace.
-- I would like a prayer said for everyone who came to help with this meal and everyone who came to eat.
-- Mike H.: Please pray that I have the strength to move forward in my life and that I may find another job so I can support my kids. Thank you.
-- I would like ideas for t-shirts for my t-shirt business. Thank you
-- Ellen: Prayer for Sean and Wendy's health.
-- Need to get a good job or jobs so I can help me and some other people.
-- For those in need of your love, Father.
-- Thomas: Safety, a place to call home, and a career.
-- Korey H., tumor, brain surgery.
-- S.: Please pray for Wendy and H. Been to the hospital 2x Wendy every day. Please help.
-- Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop scream if you wanna it cause I want more.
-- Help me to get my relationship back with Zach and straighten out my life.
-- Give me a toothbrush.
-- I would like to be prayed with for strength.
-- I would like a prayer for a special friend named Stacey. He is in the hospital waiting for a kidney transplant. In the name of Jesus.
-- Please keep my family safe until I see them.
-- Andre: Pray I get a job and change my life.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Gypsy's health
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment