Sunday, April 15, 2012

Prayer Requests 4/12/12

The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests. We're grateful to call you brothers and sisters in Christ!
Blessings,
Erika

Through the heartfelt mercies of our God, God's Sunrise will break in upon us, shining on those in the darkness, those sitting in the shadow of death, then showing us the way, one foot at a time, down the path of peace.
Luke 1:78-79 (MSG)

-- Keep my mom alive.
-- Ellen: Andrew problems are resolved.
-- I would like to ask for prayer for a coworker named Omy. I hope the Lord would help her prioritize, maybe even seek salvation. I also hope the Lord will help her out financially. Thank you.
-- Bless Yeubha and Goe. Keep them safe.
-- God, please watch out for my brother in college. He needs a hand up. I remembered Mary. And of the season midterms. Robert loves you, Lord.
-- Frank: I need a permanent place to live.
-- I love you, Father. Thank you for your grace, Father. Bless Randy, Lauren, and me. Bless my friend Jose A. Today I need to ask you, Jesus, for a money/financial blessing for myself. I would like to have the money for a security deposit for an apartment. And I need laundry money and a blessing to make it through the month. Mary has Type 2 diabetes. She needs to have no vision problems so I'm praying she doesn't go into shock because she doesn't look too well. And a blessing to make it through the month. It's quite a long month, unless I be so brave as to ask you to make the move really quickly so I'm able to stop the abuser from finding me, and people could receive their money/checks and some benefits to help them. Bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim.
-- Remove negative, bring more positives. Financial stability.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Sandra F.G.: I am asking for prayer for peace and protection. Thank you.
-- Father, I come to you tonight to pray for Sharon. Just lay your powerful hands on her life. Amen
-- God, please help my mom get a job, some money, the house. Thank you, God. I love you.
-- Lois J.: Praise God Almighty and his Beloved Son. My prayer request is that I get assistance with my light bill before they turn the lights off. Pray for God's mercy and power to become active in my life. Please.
-- I pray for what this church does for us. Thank you.
-- Help to my sight should be healing and respect to straight people.
-- Pray for the fools who do not know how to give respect to others. That they may one day learn to respect their selves and others, especially God.
-- Donald P.
-- Pray for Symera, Jessiah, JoJo, Da'Syria, and my family.
-- Father, I come to you to ask to keep hands on Sharon children and my niece and nephews.
-- Ann: My prayer request is to get more work time. And get the apartment where I want to live.
-- Don W.: Employment, volunteer opportunity, patience with others.
-- Mom, Pop, brothers
-- Father, I come tonight that you look after Faustina and Aurelius in life. So we can stay together another 3 years.
-- I need help with my son. And the place I live getting throw me because I have them. The devil is after me. Please pray for me.
-- Da'Syria, I hope she be alright and my kids and marriage stays together.
-- Da'Syria, Shemar, Joshua, me, friends, David, Joshua, family.
-- Ayuda a mi hija con el problema sentimental romantico y a mi dandonos rabiluria. (Translation: Help my daughter with romantic problem and my bringing ??)
-- Bobby: Pray for me in a home. God bless.
-- Clay M.: Please help me with getting my new job.
-- Thomas: Safety, home, career.
-- James G.
-- Prayer for family, a place to stay, a job, wife, brother, sister, financial blessing, money.
-- World peace
-- Henry B.: Pray that my ribs will heal soon. God bless you all.
-- Anthony N.: Prayers for Anthony T.N., Alexis B.N., and my other son Nickolas. Let them know their father loves them and misses them. Keep them safe from all harm. Prayer for Perry, Jackie, Christopher, and Teresa T.; may my sister's family be safe, loved, able to pay all bills, and may her 5th pregnancy bring me a second nephew or niece. Prayer for Eric N. my half-brother, that his family is happy, loved, and safe. Prayer for my father Ray N. that he reaches out to all his children with love and forgiveness. Prayer to the love of my life, May; keep her protected with your love, Lord, until I am with her. Either in the Philippines or here in the USA. Pray for my late mom Barbara G., my grandmother Helen G., my cousin Joanne, her daughter Joyce S., and her grandchild. Prayer for me to grow stronger in your love, patience, and forgiveness.
-- A prayer from Tony V.L.: Father and mother and sister and nephew and niece and uncles and aunts. All my family members. Kids and their mother, all their families, me and Jon with carpet cleaning business. Rachel at the Las Olas Farmer's Market, all vendors. Friend Dwight and Kevin T. All my friends and enemies. Keep mercy, grace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment