Thursday, January 31, 2019

Prayer Requests 1/31/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us!

Blessings,
Erika

When the scribes of the Pharisees saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, they said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard this, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I have come to call not the righteous but sinners.”
Mark 2:16-17 (NRSV)

-- Paulette C.
-- Pray for my daughter, Bonita S., as she has surgery Monday.
-- Thank you, God, for being here tonight. Thank God for Pery, his crew, and the food. Thank you, God. Christ, thank you for my family and the service.
-- Reggie: I would like to thank God first, me and my family, my brother, my friends - everyone, Sue and everybody. God bless everyone. Thanks to Pery.
-- Continue to trust in the Lord. Put God first. Stay on top of personal affairs. Bless all the volunteers at the church. Pray for Pastor Pery and his family. Stay positive.
-- Melissa B.: To make my life better.
-- Shaundell L.
-- Ray S.: God bless this church.
-- Please pray for Cathy to find a home and not to have AIDS for I have sinned and may have contracted this horrible disease. I need to find a home fast so that I don’t lose my insurance.
-- William S.: Please pray for me concerning my anger and patience and to get my life together so I can have my own home.
-- Derrick: Pray for world peace.
-- Abdul M.: Dear Lord, Almighty God, I pray for this earth and everything in your creation. I pray fo find a job in South Florida and stability and to build my foundation and find a wife. Lord, I pray for everyone, animals and critters in the trees, grass and all.
-- Please pray for strength in mind and body and not to lose anymore financial _______.
-- Brian T.: God bless me in my drugs.
-- Please pray for Debbie and Becky for good health. Pray for Brian for a successful rehab completion.
-- Glenn R.: Pery and a house.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat
-- Patrick, Dan, Mike, Robin, Dempsey, peace in Israel, and the world.
-- Dexter: I pray for peace, prosperity, and peace of mind for myself and all others.
-- Brian R.: May the Lord bless and take my father’s pain away from his spine and back. His name is John C.R. Please pray for him. Thank you. I pray that my sister does the right thing. Bless all here and volunteers. Thank you.
-- Jamiel: Please pray for physical protection from physical harm. Thank you.
-- Pat J.: Pray for Randy and her health ________ forever.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment