Thursday, January 24, 2019

Prayer Requests 1/24/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

But that is not the way it will be among you. Whoever would be great among you must serve and minister. Whoever wants to be great among you must be slave of all.
Mark 10:43-44 (VOICE)

-- Lord, my God, please have mercy upon me, forgive all my sins. Wash with the blood of Jesus. Please give me my own place to stay. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.
-- Maurice, Garlan W., Tasha. God bless Pastor Pery and family.
-- Pray for Pastor Pery, his mom and family. Pray for Patrick, Angela and her health, Mike, Dan, Dempsey, Jimmy, the homeless, the hurting, uplift their spirits and lives. Pray for peace in Israel, Greg, love, peace, joy, and contentment.
-- Harry, Monpremier, Kervans.
-- Bless my family, animals, Maurice, Gordon, and God bless UN Yonsins.
-- God bless Ft. Lauderdale and Broward County.
-- Charles: Lord have mercy on all sinners. Bless my friend Wendy. Give her the energy to find employment, as I have. In Jesus name.
-- Pray for Scott and Bill. December 25, they were t-boned by a Bright Line train.
-- Trust more in God. Be anxious for nothing. Be patient. Employment. Closer walk with God. Be more thankful for what I do here.
-- Requesting prayer for receiving HUD Veterans Assisted Subsidized Housing.
-- Stay humble. Bless my family and grandkids. Stay on top of my personal business. Trust in the Lord. Bless the volunteers.
-- Please pray for Pastor Pery and his family. May God keep them healthy. Pray for Greg and his family and all the wonderful volunteers, for they are truly angels and their halos are always shining. Pray for my friends and their families.
-- Kevin J.: I pray that things get better for me and I get myself together. This time for sure.
-- Dear Lord, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. Continue to bless, protect my loved ones, family and friends. Thank you Lord, Amen.
-- Wells Fargo: Pray for housing, battle will be in my favor.
-- Thank you God for Jasmine’s kidney. She is getting better.
-- Barbara: Thank God, will fill me with wisdom and my path directed. Proverbs 3:5-6
-- Please pray for good health for Debbie, Brian, and Becky.
-- Adrian C.: Prayers for my children and family. I pray for happiness, blessings and the best for them. I pray for the same for the men, women, and children in homeless centers. I pray for Pastor Pery’s mom to get better. I also pray that my life gets better. Amen.
-- Tony: Pray for my family.
-- Anna B.: Pray that my husband comes back. God, please stop the airplanes and trains that keep following me. I was raped, poisoned and stoked by angels all day. I don’t understand, God.
-- Reggie G.: God bless everyone. Thank God, family, brother, Sue, grandma in heaven. I need my SSI restored so that I can pay my rent.
-- Pat J.: Randy to find happiness in her life with me.
-- Prayers for the lost souls in the world today and for our country, politicians and police.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat.
-- I need a fully furnished home.
-- That everyone has Christ win their life.
-- Eunica L.R.: Prayer request for family unity and drug addiction.
-- Pray for me, St. Jude.
-- Tommie L.J.: Pray for me.
-- David B.: Pray for my legal problems.
-- Melissa L.B.: For everything in my life to improve.
-- Please pray for good health for Debbie and Becky. Pray for sobriety for Brian.
-- S. Osburne: I pray for prosperity for me and my family. Protect my grandkids. Bless all volunteers, Pastor Pery, and Greg.
-- Brian R.: Pray for my father, John C.R. He is 92 and has back problems. He is giving up. Pray that he gets better because he loves God as I do. Thank you and love to all.
-- Pray that all of us children are brought into the light of God’s love and sees their king in heaven. Pray for my daughter to be safe from addiction and alcohol. Glory to God. Amen.
-- Donald K.J.: I pray that everything goes well for me. Thank you God.
-- Robert N.: Pray for me for stronger health, faith, and wealth..
-- I thank you for me being here tonight. I need you every day in my life. Keep me safe every night.
-- Derrick: Pray for world peace.
-- Health, housing, employment, peace with others, joy, restoration, spirituality, and love for others.
-- M. David: Lord, please help me find another job. Look over me day and night. Thank you.
-- Employment, Jimmy, James, Arthur, a place at Henderson for Ryan, and a place of his own for Lee. Employment for me, and strength and insight from the Lord for all of us.
-- God bless the homes, Tony, and Georgia. Thank you, Lord.
-- I pray for my children and family, friends, and enemies. I pray that they talk and put you in their heart God!! Thank you Jesus.
-- Greg Y.: Prayers for employment, ministry provision, and housing.
-- Yanina E.: Get my $200 from Larry. Place to live and a new church to join.
-- Prayer to get a job from one of the places I sent my resume to. Thank you.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment