Thursday, January 3, 2019

Prayer Requests 1/3/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

But that is not the way it will be among you. Whoever would be great among you must serve and minister. Whoever wants to be great among you must be slave of all.
Mark 10:43-44 (VOICE)

-- Tony: Pray for Debbie to get well soon.
-- Seyan A.: Please pray for me and my health as well as my family; to find a job. Please keep all the wrong people away from me; keep me in my right mind. Just keep me close to the Lord and everyone as well.
-- Better days for me and my family.
-- God, I humbly ask for the desire to do the work you ask of me.
-- Pray for a prosperous New Year. Bless all the volunteers. Dream of doing more for the church. Find a companion. Stay on top of personal affairs. Pray for my family.
-- Mason: Praying I will be healthy and I will be comforted and at ease. Thank God for this journey.
-- LaForrest F.: For my family, for strength, wisdom, knowledge, courage, faith, and health. To give thanks for all of the blessings that I have received in the past, present and ones I will receive in the future.
-- I need prayer for peace and tranquility, to find a place to call home, maintain faithful and to continue thriving for righteousness.
-- Yanina E.: To get off the street and get an apartment.
-- Please pray for Debbie and Becky for continued good health and healing. Please pray for the safety of all homeless people.
-- Harry M.: Kervins, Katrina, Aline, Mozyson.
-- Please pray for my adopted family in the Philippines.
-- Greg: Spiritual direction, clarity concerning ministry.
-- Jerel: A good year.
-- My social security check, probation, my 2 1/2 years to finish BCC, Donald Trump to do his 4 years.
-- Edward L.: General prayer.
-- Pray for my family and that my brain injury heals properly. Thank you. God bless!!
-- Prayers for Hope ministries, Pastor Pery, Hanas T., Rick G., Brandon, Jeff, Ron H. Thank you in Jesus name, Amen.
-- Steven: I pray for my kids and my new girlfriend.
-- James and Kimberly: Asking for prayer for finances, home, jobs, and strength in our marriage and health.
-- Phil: Kick the drug habit.
-- Prayers for our country and president and for the body of Jesus Christ to come together as one.
-- Lord, I thank you for helping my sister, I thank you for blessing me. I need you to help me in every way. Thank you for giving me a plan to stay.
-- Please pray for Becky and Debbie. Bless them with good health!!
-- Dexter: I pray for a prosperous, successful new year with a new job.
-- Love in Action, Ms. Linda, Ms. Debbie, Aldria’s family, father is sick, 3 deaths in the family.
-- I wish to get a Greyhound bus ticket to go up north.
-- Pray for Marico and Mandy.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment