Thursday, January 10, 2019

Prayer Requests 1/10/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Maintain justice
    and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand
    and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
Isaiah 56:1 (NIV)

-- Charles: Lord, bless this sinner. I start a job tomorrow. Shine your love on me and my new employer. May we all thrive by following your Word. Please lift up Wendy so that she may find employment. In Jesus name.
-- Marcus H.: Driver’s license reinstated.
-- Tony: Pray for my children and Debbie.
-- Green card to come quickly. Bus pass to get to job interview. Myself, Jay Jimmy, Arthur, Lee - to get needed housing. Lord, strengthen and guard all that we do.
-- Pray for the homeless in God’s will to be given homes. Happy New Year!
-- Happy New Year, Archie. Miss you Bt.t.
-- Maurice R.: Pray for Mandy and Maurice’s parents.
-- Leon Family: Jesus, thank you for all you have done to keep us safe and healthy. Help our family have a better year. Find us a home and a job to help support us through the year. Thank you. We are grateful for all that you do.
-- Amanda L.: My grandfather, Arthur C., in hospice.
-- Destiny: Get a home for me and my mom.
-- Lord, please give me strength to deal with my issues with my loss of family, get off drugs, and now alcoholism is my only abuse, which is harmful to myself and others. Bless all possible in your wisdom.
-- Lord, please bless all that desperately need your help, love, and mental support to get through this thing called life. Amen.
-- I pray that my life doesn’t leave me.
-- Pray for a prosperous year, find a companion (God-fearing), and to stay on top of personal business.
-- Ricky G.: God bless us and Dawn. Bless America.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastor, his mom and family, our volunteers and families, our driver and his family, who is in the hospital. His brothers, my son and rest of the family.
-- Pei: I am to God.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Gail L., Undray L., Sky L., Zydon F., Jeiko B., Tanyan S. and family.
-- Prayers for my girl to be okay in the hospital. Prayer going up.
-- Keep me in your prayers. I am going in for surgery on 1/24/19.
-- Pray for families, friends, aunties, uncles, nephews, volunteers, sick, mom, sisters, brothers, and my diabetes.
-- Give me the strength to move on, if it is not the will of God.
-- Eric: Chosen and separated. Prayer for change and employment and it is time for God.
-- World peace, security, respect, love, abundance, truth, joy, no violence.
-- Reil C.: Thank you Lord for looking over me day and night. Keep your hands on me, in Jesus name.
-- Pray for my son to have understanding.
-- Affordable housing on a fixed income.
-- One faith in Lord; courage and hope; blessing of faith.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment