Thursday, February 7, 2019

Prayer Requests 2/7/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

We, of course, have plenty of wisdom to pass on to you once you get your feet on firm spiritual ground, but it’s not popular wisdom, the fashionable wisdom of high-priced experts that will be out-of-date in a year or so. God’s wisdom is something mysterious that goes deep into the interior of his purposes. You don’t find it lying around on the surface. It’s not the latest message, but more like the oldest—what God determined as the way to bring out his best in us, long before we ever arrived on the scene. The experts of our day haven’t a clue about what this eternal plan is. If they had, they wouldn’t have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross. That’s why we have this Scripture text:

No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this,
Never so much as imagined anything quite like it—
What God has arranged for those who love him.

But you’ve seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you.
1 Corinthians 2:6-10 (MSG)

-- Mary: Please bless my family and keep them safe. God, I ask that you watch over me out here on the streets. Lord, please bless me with a place to live on my own with peace of mind and off of drugs with a stable mind for the future, positive people around me. Bless my mom, change her heart. Please let me see my kids and let me back into their lives. I want to continue walking on your words. God guide me to a better place in life. Amen.
-- Okay, Mr. God, I understand this is “my” husband. I apologize for being “slow” to comprehend this. Now, could You please get us off the concrete? Pretty please? Thank you! I miss cooking! I love You!
-- To whom it may concern: provide a grace and view of which it may concern. Also be, begin, and/or believe of, in, and/or through. Which could come beyond existence without looking; aloud when the sun, moon, stars and heaven to earth. 1:42/(8)
-- Irene: God bless my family with a house and good health.
-- Tony D.: Prayer to get off the streets.
-- M. Davis: God look over me and Jerome throughout the night and everyday. Thank you.
-- Good afternoon, Heavenly Father, allow your p--  of paradise enlighten my oral and believers also thought. I generously began to give my learning acceleration to your illustration ahab biblical research to analyze with the holy disciples that you bring to the homeless starvation bisect m-- every week.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat
-- Health and wealth. Bless us all. Thank you all.
-- Please Pastor, pray for all of the volunteers starting with Greg, aka Superman. Please God in heaven, pray for him and his family. Also, pray for Pastor Pery’s mother and may she live a long life and also Pastor Very. He’s always praying for the homeless relentlessly. Also, may all of the pastors here have God’s health, etc. Pray for ....
-- George S.: S. family and all of my loved ones.
-- Tony: Pray for Dale’s mom.
-- I need you to pray for me, Freddie, Michell.
-- Maurice R.: Pray that the government give out our taxes.
-- I hope God’s looking out for my mother up there. I pray every day that my mother is doing fine up there and she’s thinking about us. God bless.
-- Thank you God for this blessed evening. Thank you God for Pery, his crew. Thank God for being here today. Thank God for my family and others. Thank God for God. Thank God for this heart meal. Thank God for the energy and power.
-- Reggie: I would like to thank for my kids, brothers, Sue and Pery and everyone, friends, and family.
-- I need prayer for getting a position from one of my resumes I have sent out to companies.
-- Byron: Please join me in prayer for our pastors, Mr. Greg, volunteers, bus driver, facilitators of this venue, and all of their families, my sons, brothers, friends and their families who are ailing.
-- Pray for abundance of good fortune. Stay on top of my personal affairs. Pray for my family, nieces, nephews, and grandkids. Pray for all of the volunteers, Pastor Pery, Mr. Greg. Be humble and continue to do right.
-- Thank you God for the opportunity to come to meatloaf on Thursday. I pray for the volunteers and please help me save my house. Xxx
-- Need a prayer for getting a position from one of the many resumes I have sent out to companies.
-- Daphne: Financial blessing - $676.00 by February 28th.
-- Charles: Lord, shine your love and power on Wendy L. Give her strength to seek employment and help our relationship to grow. Please, in Jesus name!
-- Timothy and Shirley: Please bless the Sapp family. Love
-- Toddrick B.: May God provide me with stable housing and for my female friend, Courtney, that God leads, strengthens, and heals her emotionally and physically.
-- Greg Y.: Employment, housing, ministry.
-- Miguel: Love you, Lord. To have me stay working. xoxo
-- God bless all the people and the feast. God bless.
-- Prayers: Strength, wealth, knowledge, wisdom, families, friends, my mom, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunties, uncles, my diabetes, volunteers, and homeless.
-- I want to pray for my family, children, friends, enemies, homeless men and women, children, and the whole world. I pray that the Lord bless us all and guide and protect us. Thank you God!
-- Please pray for Becky and Debbie for good health. Also, pray for Brian that he will continue rehab and a sober life!
-- Fahie’s family, Judith B., Judith. O., Ricky, Marina, Avi, Ms. Juel, Joyce J., Parker family, Toni, Jean family, Judith J., Rogers family, Max and family, volunteers, Toni B., PK Wilkes, P. Reese, and Turnbull.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment