Thursday, February 21, 2019

Prayer Requests 2/21/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

“Let me set this before you as plainly as I can. If a person climbs over or through the fence of a sheep pen instead of going through the gate, you know he’s up to no good—a sheep rustler! The shepherd walks right up to the gate. The gatekeeper opens the gate to him and the sheep recognize his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he gets them all out, he leads them and they follow because they are familiar with his voice. They won’t follow a stranger’s voice but will scatter because they aren’t used to the sound of it.”

Jesus told this simple story, but they had no idea what he was talking about. So he tried again. “I’ll be explicit, then. I am the Gate for the sheep. All those others are up to no good—sheep stealers, every one of them. But the sheep didn’t listen to them. I am the Gate. Anyone who goes through me will be cared for—will freely go in and out, and find pasture. A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.
John 10:1-10 (MSG)

-- Please bless, oh Lord, and for those gifts we are about to receive through thy bounty of Jesus Christ, Amen!
-- Skip S.: God, please help me with my patience and give me wisdom. Please help my friend Chrissy K. in Philadelphia, Pa. She is a prostitute and drug user. We live in Philly.
-- Moises C.: Need a place to stay and a job doing roofing.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat
-- Pray for Melvin M., Tanya S., Gail L., Undray L., Sky L., Jeiko B., Zydon F. For food, good health, and finance.
-- I need prayer for my family and friends.
-- Dirire: From my heart - wife, home, job.
-- Just tell my better half I’m seriously sorry and I am retarded. I love him with my entire heart and disgusting soul. Please forgive me, when able.
-- M. Davis: God, thank you for the last couple of days to get on the right track. Thank you.
-- Hotel room.
-- Please bless this church and the people who serve the food. Please, I pray Lord, you help me with my mom and her house.
-- Greg Y.: Prayers for Godly direction, employment, ministry opportunity.
-- Please bless Jerome.
-- Pray for families, friends, nieces, nephews, aunties, uncles, brothers, sisters, volunteers, homeless people, and my
diabetes.
-- S. Osborne: Pray for my __ and kids to be healthy and safe; be able to stay on top of my affairs; be prosperous; pray for all the volunteers and Pastor Pery.
-- Adul M.: Dear Lord, I pray for this earth; protection and guidance, wisdom, peace among all people. I pray for your mercy; pray for a job. I pray that South Florida prospers in righteousness. Also in success and love.
-- My prayer is that you ask God to give me SS. God bless you!
-- Maurice D.: Pray for my speedy recovery.
-- Matue Chapet 4
-- Please pray for Cathy to get her condo that her brother is buying for her ASAP without any problem. Thank you.
-- Lord, I thank you for ______ that God give _______ you know I stay I need you to bless me. ______________
-- C.T.: Please Lord, my God, help me get off that married man. In Jesus Christ name. Amen.
-- Special prayer request for a friend. Praying my Heavenly Father resolved Brother Vincent Case by giving him a good lawyer. Amen!!
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment