Thursday, February 7, 2013

Prayer Requests 2/7/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying!

Love and Peace,
Erika

“Now which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the man who was attacked by bandits?” Jesus asked. The man replied, “The one who showed him mercy.” Then Jesus said, “Yes, now go and do the same.”
Luke 10:36-37 (NLT)

-- Ebony & Shamariah: Pray for us to get jobs, housing, and financial aid.
-- I only ask that you pray for the people who want to live for the Lord Jesus and ask that He bless us all.
-- Lawrence K.: Pray for healing rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Prayer for recovery from addiction and homelessness.
-- Please help me to find a job and get my driver's license back.
-- God to do away with bad people and the devil.
-- Carl: I need a job and a place to live.
-- I pray for grandma because she has a bad leg.
-- Tim P.: Job back at the BBQ stand.
-- Kimberly and Family: Please pray for my family and my kids and a place to stay.
-- I pray for my dad because my dad has a bad eye.
-- Randy J.: I am baseball and soccer.
-- Thank you God for blessing my family and the Williams family.
-- Edward L.H.
-- God bless all the children nationwide: mother, father, sisters, brothers, cousins, auntie, uncle, nieces and nephews.
-- Please pray for Darryl H. and Niki H. to get their life together, if not with each other then for themselves.
-- Lord, please help!
-- Sean: Money, house, nice car, health, blender, meatloaf from Cheesecake Factory.
-- Carl: Thanks for this!
-- Lily: My grandmother's health, a job so that I can help pay for her meds.
-- Rufus W.: Love of God.
-- I pray for my mom because she has a bad cold.
-- My sister has a bad leg.
-- Love, peace, and hope.
-- W. Family: God bless us: Tasha, Wallace, Flody, Janesha, Janius, Olivia.
-- A. Patricia: God, Patricia asks for your grace and mercy that my life becomes whole again. Pray that everything that I am working on comes through for me.
-- Robert: Prayer for my family - brother, sister; a place to stay, job, money. Blessings for my mother that passed away.
-- Pray for job in Lakeland when I get there and also get my S.S. papers together.
-- To bless and  love.
-- Jamie M.: I need a blender so that I can eat. I need prayer so my girl can visit her children often.
-- My girlfriend in Seymour, Indiana. She is on oxygen.
-- Pray for a blender for the yellow house, so my Jamie can blend food to suck up through his wired mouth.
-- Clarissa F.: I would like for you to keep me and Tramine and my family close, with good health and wealth. Thank you and God bless!
-- Pray for President Obama and all the government officials and workers within the state, federal, and city governments. For all girls and women with children to choose life, realizing that all life is precious and sacred to God. All our military, police, firefighters, paramedics, doctors, nurses, teachers, students, blue and white collar workers, judges, lawyers. Creation of jobs in the U.S. for U.S. citizens. Those who have been labeled and/or libeled and/or slandered for mercy, healing, and reparation. Those unjustly convicted of crimes. Those over-punished for crimes. Pray for the sick. Pray for the homeless, especially the children, elderly, disabled, and veterans. Pray for the oppressed and the exploited, orphans and widows. Pray for the materialization of economic and social justice. Pray for Christians to pray the rosary for peace. For Christians to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. For Christians to wear the Miraculous Medal and pray the prayer inscribed on the medal. Holy Mary, queen of peace, pray for us.
-- Pray for John W., who is heading toward death. He has MRSA and cellulitis. The doctors at Broward said he will lose his left leg if he doesn't get off the streets. A growth was found on his kidney that they suspect to be cancer. He refused an MRI and treatment and is getting sicker. He refuses help and doesn't want me to pay for him.
-- PLEASE PRAY.
-- God bless all of his children nationwide and world, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, bless good and bad. Sick, make them well; homeless, let them get better; bless all that are unfortunate. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Hello? God thank you for everything You have done for me: hunting for jobs, car or truck, kids come back into my life. Bless me to get my back SSI check, income tax check, and saved with the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost. Thank you, Father. Amen. Psalm 21
-- Thank you for your grace, Father. Thank you for your faithfulness. Lord, I ask the time for the nation. May all the churches be open for anyone who needs to pray, even at night. May you give me your favor this month in the financial areas. Tom is back and this time may he have your heart and not a mean one. This time I am trusting that you stopped his abuse the baby and my life. Bless Mr. Tim and Mr. Pery. May you give special blessings so the world may see that only you could have done that. May you bless all the little ones in the nation. Will you please warm it up in the other states. Somehow, if I need to be there, please rush me a plane ticket, if it be your will. Give me time to enjoy my heart too, Father, because it is your heart, too. Thank you, Father. I love you.
-- For complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment