Thursday, February 14, 2013

Prayer Requests 2/14/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry!

Peace and Love,
Erika

He came to Nazareth where he had been reared. As he always did on the Sabbath, he went to the meeting place. When he stood up to read, he was handed the scroll of the prophet Isaiah. Unrolling the scroll, he found the place where it was written,

God’s Spirit is on me;
    he’s chosen me to preach the Message of good news to the poor,
Sent me to announce pardon to prisoners and
    recovery of sight to the blind,
To set the burdened and battered free,
    to announce, “This is God’s year to act!”

He rolled up the scroll, handed it back to the assistant, and sat down. Every eye in the place was on him, intent. Then he started in, “You’ve just heard Scripture make history. It came true just now in this place.”

Luke 4:16-21 (MSG)

-- Lord, I need you to love me, please help me get a job.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Prayers for shelter and for my addiction.
-- Bobby: Prayers for a new apt. and money to rent in a good house.
-- Michael J.T.: Please continue to pray for John W. He has MRSA, cellulitis, a tumor on his kidney and just recently was diagnosed with degenerative heart disease. I don’t believe he’s turned his life over to Jesus. I want very much for him to do so soon.
-- Aldrea: Please pray for Kathy and Love in Action, Thank God for His blessings.
-- Tim P.: My job back at the BBQ stand.
-- Please pray for Tim’s disability. Court date 4/10/13. Thank you.

-- Pray for all the people that get abuse from the drunken homeless people that have no soul.
-- Nikki & Daryl: Please pray for me and my husband that the relationship stands strong.
-- Protection, progression, good health and a good woman. All of these things in Jesus name, Amen.
-- Delbert W.: Pray for safety, daily, for me and you, all God’s people on this earth. Love, peace, happiness. Amen.
-- James G.
-- Ellen: Kathy and Harry, best wishes. Thank you for my smooth eye operation. I hope all the Bogen children are well. Marlene & family. Thank you.
-- Samuel G.: My homelessness will come to an end!!!
-- Thank you for everything!!!! you do for us. Praise the Lord.
-- E.R.: God, I love you because you give the world.
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- Please pray for every homeless person. Thank you.
-- Families & friends.
-- Denise Marie K.: I pray that I get my disability on March 29th.
-- Lori S.: Prayer for housing, get my money in 2 weeks. Prayer for my boyfriend. He was diagnosed with blood clots and is on blood thinner. His name is Brian. Prayer that he gets totally healed.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for shedding your blood for me on earth. May I have >>>>>>>
-- I ask you graciously to pray for me, that the Lord does not forsake me because of my struggles and that He raises me from my present situation. Thank you.
-- Ricky J.
-- Takia C.
-- Danny: Pray for my leg pain.
-- Ricky B.: Father God, thank you for allowing me to rise and see another day. Thank you for your many blessings and your love.
-- Willie M.: Pray for me to have good health!!!
-- Pray for my children, Brittany, Anthony, Roderick to have a closer walk with Jesus!!
-- Ronnie and Aruiner needs God’s financial blessings so that I’ll be able to move back into my house. God bless us to get married and stay with God’s Son Jesus in all that we do. Praises to the most high God!
-- Sean: House, nice car, money, health, successful career, healed neck & back, good relationships.
-- I pray for my health. Jesus you know my needs.
-- Luis V.: Predicas, para con conseguir trabajo, tener paciencia (translated: To preach patience to get work)
-- Please pray for complete healing for Jennifer’s mom in Jamaica who broke her hip and for Jennifer who is running back and forth to Jamaica to care for her.
-- Please pray for Kathy and Harry for complete healing.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment