Thursday, February 21, 2013

Prayer Requests 2/21/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Love and Peace,
Erika

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)

-- Helen G.
-- Family's friend
-- Take a chance.
-- Ricky J.
-- Pray that more people turn to Jesus. Never turn away.
-- Please pray for all the homeless. Thank you.
-- Darryl and Nikki: Please  pray for my family. Pray our situation continues to grow.
-- Rickey B.: Father God, please watch over my family. In time of need, please keep me strong as I mourn the loss of a loved one, Father. God, keep protecting me from evil spirits that dwell among us. God, I ask that you come into my life and guide me. In your name.
-- Nawel
-- Mikki, 2013: Please Lord, can we get our IRS check asap? Amen
-- Jesse A. and his family
-- Please pray that my rent gets paid.
-- Randy J.: Basketball, football
-- John Jean B.: Find permanent work in a restaurant.
-- Leo B.: My heart is full of anger. Pray for me.
-- Pray for healing — rheumatoid arthritis and assurance.
-- WCP: I put my VA pension in your ever-loving hands, God, Amen. Pray for my health and family's health. Thank you, God.
-- Sean: Home, money, health, harmony, happiness, inner peace, car, laptop, nice people, successful career.
-- Please pray for Nikita H. and Darryl H. to get their life together and grow closer to God.
-- Yuoh dab is u'on - par
-- Tim P.: My job back at the BBQ Stand.
-- Lord Jesus Christ of Mercy, open your sacred heart and draw us in when we are merciful.
-- Randy: Bless the people from the church.
-- Hope to make it to Lakeland soon.
-- Willie M.: Pray for good health!
-- Delbert W.: Pray for world peace, and Lord Jesus, keep me safe and unharmed daily on the streets and everyone in this world. He made us all, Amen! Thank you for the services, Amen! God will provide daily. Thanks.
-- I would like an intercessory for my mother, Edmonia P., a need for a healing miracle. Also, Mr. Harry is in need of a healing miracle.
-- Lori S.: Asking prayer that I can get my house in 6 days when I get my money. Prayer for my sister, Donna, that her red and white blood count go up to normal. Thank you.
-- Please pray for my family and friends. May God keep evil away from us and the love they try to ruin. Praise God to all. Thank you!
-- Lord, this little boy behind me. Bless him!
-- Please, please, please, pray for a way for me to return to New Jersey.
-- I'm okay! No really, but it is my story and I am sticking to it!
-- Pray for John S. to get a job and stay healthy!
-- Pray for Patricia B. to contact her family!
-- Lowell: Please help Eric to stop smoking!
-- Eric and King: Please, Lord, take away this pain. Peace of mind for all loving kind. Thanks.
-- Bless Keith back home. Apologize to his mom.
-- God pray for me  and Frank to live a better life. Pray for my friend Joe.
-- God bless Olivia, family, Tasha, Jameha, Flody, Wallace, Dad, Jamius W. and the W. family.
-- Please pray for complete healing for Jennifer’s mom in Jamaica who broke her hip and for Jennifer who is running back and forth to Jamaica to care for her.
-- Please pray for Kathy and Harry for complete healing.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

1 comment:

  1. Erika, we will dutifully pray in agreement with you for the requests posted above, this week and next and all the weeks after that. You are doing such valuable work.

    ReplyDelete