Thursday, February 28, 2013

Prayer Requests 2/28/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your prayers.

Blessings,
Erika

But blessed is the one who trusts in Me alone; the Eternal will be his confidence. He is like a tree planted by water, sending out its roots beside the stream. It does not fear the heat or even drought. Its leaves stay green and its fruit is dependable, no matter what it faces.
Jeremiah 17:7-8 (VOICE)

-- Laurence: Pray for healing of rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Willie: For my health.
-- Please, please pray that my rent continues to get paid.
-- Michael T.: That the Spirit of grace and love would become stronger is us and that assurance, thankfulness and peace would flow from our lips. That we would have success against the tactics and schemes of our archenemy, the devil, and so be more respectful of one another.
-- Please pray for me and my safety. Pray that my children are safe and happy.
-- Pray for me. Pray for new apartment, for good roommate and pay bills and new girlfriend.
-- Lori S.: Asking prayer that I get my place. I’ll have my money tomorrow. Thank you.
-- Family and friends.
-- Randy J.: I need a job and my place.
-- Continue to pray for Nikota and Darryl to become one with the Lord and themselves, as well as their family.
-- I wish a bike for each family.
-- Josh threatened me. Pray I don’t get vengeance.
-- Dear Lord, I want to give you thanks for everything you have done for me along with housing, job, car or truck. You live, I have in You and protect. Thank You Father, Amen.
-- God, You are good.
-- Lori S.: Asking prayer for my sister, Donna, that the lesion on her spleen does not turn out to be cancerous. Thank you.
-- First of all, I want to thank God for dying for all of our sins, and I pray for everyone that is less fortunate then I am, and please God, help me to be as much like you as possible. Forgive me for all my sins and I pray for everyone.
-- Tim P.: My job at the BBQ stand back.
-- Kenny: Lord, thank you! Love.
-- Tasha, Wallace, Janesha, Flody, Williams family, mom, Olivia, dad, Janius.
-- Eric and Kim: A prayer, Lord, for a place for our checks to start a new life.
-- My name is Nikolas V.L., I pray for my family. I love you Jehovah, thank you.
-- To get a four bedroom townhouse for my family and I. For me to get a job back at Rainbow.
-- Please pray for my deceased family members, my sister Kathryn and her family and for my health. Thank you.
-- Please help us all!!
-- Leslie: Pray for me to find a job. God bless.
-- Pray for John S. that he gets some work and stays healthy!!
-- Helen G., Takia C., Ricky J.
-- Pray for me to get off the streets. Soul search. Growing.
-- Ellen: For my sister’s continued improvement from her pneumonia issue, Andrew and family, Annabel and Juliet. Best wishes. Hope Annabel got that job!
-- Pray souls be saved.
-- Please pray for Kathy and Harry for complete healing.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment