Thursday, March 7, 2013

Prayer Requests 3/7/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Please pray that we be able to continue to send weekly prayer requests. We know the Lord will provide a solution, perhaps week by week.

Thank you for your love and faithful intercessory prayer for our guests.

Love and Peace,
Erika

If some have cause to celebrate, join in the celebration. And if others are weeping, join in that as well. Work toward unity, and live in harmony with one another. Avoid thinking you are better than others or wiser than the rest; instead, embrace common people and ordinary tasks. Do not retaliate with evil, regardless of the evil brought against you. Try to do what is good and right and honorable as agreed upon by all people. If it is within your power, make peace with all people.
Romans 12:15-18 (VOICE)

-- God, please help Valerie!
-- Bless all people from this Church.
-- I need help to find a place to sleep and I hope for all my charges to be dropped for DUI and no court fee.
-- I pray that me and Tony get together.
-- Keep us safe & warm & healthy.
-- Edward L.H.: Does God ask you to do more than just give food and clothes??? I need HELP. I know God is a God that hears our cry. But he sends people at special moments in a person’s life.
-- Edward L.H.: Can you hear my cry? Can I get more?? I have not gotten an answer from anyone about work or help. The world will feed its own. I do enjoy you all being here. I ask to pray for you all. What is prayer without action? I thank you all for food, clothes, and being here. I want more than food, clothes and song. I am thankful for it, but is that all???
-- Intercessory Prayer is needed for my mother. Mrs. Edmonia P. is in need of a healing miracle.
-- Family and friends.
-- This is my prayer that I wish God bless me with a job, so if you know someone who has a job for me my number is xxx-xxxx.
-- I like God.
-- My name is Leslie, pray for me that I find a job, God bless.
-- Pray for my family, the M. Family. Thank you, with God’s Love.
-- Rheumatoid arthritis – pray for healing.
-- Father God, I ask that you bless me with a job. Father, forgive me for all my sins and bless all my family and loved ones. Amen, your son Rick B.
-- Please God, help me to get a job … GRR
-- Willie M.: Pray for my health!
-- Please send message of hope and love to Kathy from Ralph and Lisa. We pray for her health. Pray for my family and friends and keep evil away from all of us. Thank you.
-- Thanks for all you guys do! Love, Donald D.
-- I love you, God, for health, for my mom, family and my friend and to get a job, please.
-- Robert: Prayer for family and wife, brothers, sister, a place to stay and a financial blessing. Money and work.
-- My prayer to send: Thank you, Lord, and have Jenny’s son to come to senses and be good to her. Miguel to God.
-- Pray for the homeless.
-- For the Lord Jesus to strengthen me in my Christian walk.
-- Please, please pray that my rent continues to get paid.
-- Michael T.: That I would bear fruit, pleasing and acceptable to the Lord. That others would see Christ in me. That I would possess patience with these, the Lord puts before me.  
-- Rufus P.: Pray for my family and to protect them. Pray that I stop using drugs and that I get my life together.
-- Lord, please forgive me for stealing alcohol. 
-- My name is Henry. The Lord is providing a way for me. I am asking for your prayers in help as I go through school and to find a job after. Thank you very much.
-- Eric L.C.: Help, Lord, find some work, please help me to be a better man and dad.
-- Marilyn B.: Pray for me. For my birthday Wednesday that God bless me and everyone in this world, Amen. That I meet somebody new in my life after my birthday.
-- Ellen: Dianne be well and continued strength, Andrew, Juliet, Annabel, Han?? And especially Anston my best wishes. Family, thank you for your help.
-- I would like you all to pray for me, that this time I don’t go backwards and move forward this time and stop repeating this time and would like to make it and move on so that I can achieve my goals. This time I would like to be able to do what I would like and stay positive.
-- Delbert W.: Pray God keep me safe on these streets of homeless. Safe from hurt and harm and my family too. That I be blessed to move out of state next month. Amen. God bless us all, thank you.
-- God’s graces, mercy, healing of Faith, hope & love and conversions of heart, soul and mind where needed. All homeless, especially children, elderly, disabled, combat veterans. The oppressed and exploited, those who’ve been abused or neglected. The working poor. For Christians to pray the rosary for peace. Christians to pray the Chapter of the Divine Mercy. Christians to wear the Miraculous Medal and pray the little prayer inscribed on the medal. Holy Mary, Our Mother most admirable and our Queen of Peace – pray for us. Materialization of economic and social justice. Reparation and reconciliation for those who’ve been libeled or slandered. Those unjustly, improperly convicted of crimes. Those wrongfully imprisoned. Those over-punished for their crimes. Creation of jobs in the U.S. for U.S. citizens, stop offshoring and outsourcing jobs — it doesn’t show love for neighbor. Stop the greed. For girls and women to choose life, realizing all life is sacred and precious to our Heavenly Father. President Obama and all gov’t officials, all of our military, police, firefighters and paramedics. Doctors, nurses, teachers, blue- and white-collar workers, judges and lawyers, unemployed. For Christians to perform the spiritual works of Mary, world peace, and Muslims and those of other faiths.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment