Thursday, March 21, 2013

Prayer Requests 3/21/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing, unfailing prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Love and Peace,
Erika

I am the Eternal One, your God, who led you out of the land of Egypt so that you would no longer be their slaves. I have shattered the yokes that broke your backs and helped you walk straight and upright.
Leviticus 26:13 (VOICE)

-- Dear God, I thank you for everything you gave us. I thank you for life and all the ones in my life who care for me.
-- I’m asking God to bring me donuts. I pray that they’re coming. (We were passing out donuts on Thursday)
-- Bobby: Pray for me to get new apartment and money to pay bill, Section 8, too. Amen
-- Lord, please help save Michelle H., her mom, son, daughter. Amen
-- Henry M.: My asking is that you keep loving me and watch over me, my Lord God.
-- Michael: Pray for Dorothy’s grandson. He’s losing everything he has and spiraling down. The homeless come to him for handouts and take all he has. He’s lost hope. His name is Mike. I don’t think he knows the Lord.
-- Grant me a second plate.
-- I pray for prosperity, health, happiness and a good man.
-- Josh M.: Please pray for Harry and his family. I am worried about them and my brother Jake, as he has tried to end his life.
-- I need help to find a job, keep me safe.
--  Solomon S.: I need a blessing $$. All this week pray for me. I need a financial blessing today through Sunday.
-- Please guide me in the right way.
-- Pray for Melvin M. for good health and prosperity. 
-- Robert L.: To be delivered from drugs and for God to save my marriage and to find a good job.
-- Takeya C.
-- Helen G.
-- Ricky J.
-- Pray for Brieanna to get a place to stay with Rodney B. and my kids. I want to stay happy so that I may appreciate a real man in my life.
-- Glen S.: Please pray the Lord to rebuke the devourer from trying to stronghold me. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Randy J.: I need my I.D.
-- Asking for new beginning in all aspects of my life.
-- Laurance K.: Pray for healing rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Kevin C.: Thanksgiving for answered prayers. I pray for a difficult time I’m starting to go through again — Good Friday will be 7 years since my mother died. Please answer my prayers. God Bless.
-- Bettey, Mat, Reynold
-- Kelly J.S.: That my head and leg and my health gets better.
-- Ellen: Kathy, please feel better and remember the sun will come out tomorrow.
-- Samuel: Pray for me!!! For good health and to find an apartment.
-- Willie M.: Please pray for my health!!!
-- Sammy E.C.: Please pray for my health due to HIV and pray for my living arrangement and pray for monies for my birthday this Saturday. Thank you and God bless.
-- Ronnie & Aruiner is praying and asking God to bless us with the financial needs to re-open my house with utilities. Then our lives will become better on track. Praise to the most God!
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer
-- Kimberly: Hello, I would like for you to pray for me about SSI and my family and my child. Thank you.
-- Rufus P.: That God protect my family, that God stop me from using drugs, that God help me get my life together.
-- Pray for John S. for work and good health!
-- Tako G.: God, thank you for the current feeding us. Thank you for my home, health, please help me find the job I need and desire.
-- SLT: I pray of a better recovery plan.
-- Anthony S.: Pray for me for my reflux gas.
-- Pray for my brother David C.J., DOB 4/21/1954. Let’s rock this 3rd Rock from the Sun, from little brother Robbine J. 4/8/1962, known by all as the holy ghost incarnate.
-- Please Lord, allow me to get a job, to get my computer back and my driver’s license and an apartment or house to live in.
-- Thank you, Father, for your grace. Thank you for your faithfulness. Father, I ask for financial breakthrough even now because you also were in the now. I ask for a security deposit amount, even the entire amount $1,400 - $1,600. I need an area crime-free and spacious enough to have a counter, table for Bible and dancing space. Lord, is that specific or what? I will not give up until you want me to, Father, but this time I need you to make a miracle happen for me and I also need to get better sleep. Father, if it be your will, can I have transportation soon too and a p/t job? It’s a lot to ask you, but I believe I’m going to receive these blessings.
-- May you bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim, Father. May you have your way in even the hardest of hearts now, please. Keep me from the street thug guys that are bothering me, and maybe you can get them to church, imagine them singing to you. Halleluiah. 375 lbs is too much for me to bear, Father. Maybe you can hire them to volunteer to lift and move things in a church — at least they would be helping you. Lord, the woman outside. I ask you for provisions, even basic — soap, shampoo and the money for phone call and a pair of shoes, Father. All the children in the nation — may they all get to know who you are, Father. I love you.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment