Thursday, January 31, 2013

Prayer Requests 1/31/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us!

Love and Peace,
Erika

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
Hebrews 13:2 (NIV)

-- Wilson Family: Please pray that our family gets a blessing from God and pray for our home.
-- Buddy prays for everyone here, including himself, for help. God bless everyone in the world.
-- Darryl H. and Kiki H. to stay strong and come to know the Lord.
-- Lori St.: Pray that I get my housing and pray for my sister that her red and white blood cell counts come up.
-- God bless all my sisters, brothers, mom, dad, auntie, uncles, cousins, first second third, all of his children, new young old man woman. May Alvin make it home safe. Debe make it home safely, also Courtney, Glen and all of my friends. God bless.
-- Jaime: I pray that Kimberly goes through to her next phase in drug court because they are trying to hold her back.
-- Eric & Rhima: I need a job to help kids out.
-- Pray for a blender for the yellow house so my Jaime Boo can drink his food through a straw.
-- Please help me get a job at Labor Ready 3-5 days a week.
-- Salvado E.A.: Peace with each other for the search of others. Happy working in society, thoughts to fit in.
-- My prayer is that my heart stays pure, holy to the true living Creator.
-- Please pray for Alvin M. who is in the hospital. Thank you.
-- I love God.
-- K.: Dear Jesus, Your love is awesome! Thanks for all your help in getting us through this tough time.
-- Aarom W.: Healing
-- Benjamin, 4 years old. Pray and thank God for everything He gives us and thank you for food!
-- Robert: Prayer for family (ex-wife) brother, sister, a job, a place to stay for myself and Helen.
-- Calvin: Prayer for stability, health, wisdom, knowledge and to be successful for me and my family, especially my kids.
-- I love you Lord. Please help me.
-- Olive: Pray for housing and a job.
-- I pray for everyone that is less fortunate then I am, and that God will heal the world.
-- Dear Lord, I love and care about all the things that have come my way, a job, housing, car, loved ones who looked to see me get on the right track. I stand on Psalm 91, so my blessing will continue to come my way. Dear Lord, I would like for you to help me to start a kid’s bible class club for the young people and adults so everyone will be able to give their life to Christ and been back in the hands of an awesome God. Thank you, Father.
-- Financial blessing for my family.
-- Please pray for Delores D. as she travels back to Chicago. Thank you.
-- Please help me to shelter.
-- Credentials package.
-- Willie M.: Pray for health and prosperity.
-- My family, myself, my friends, my protection and progression, my heart. Amen.
-- Eric: A prayer for Kim and Eric for their healing in each body. Thank you.
-- Please stop the people I care about from taking things from me!
-- Tim P.: Get my job at the BBQ stand back.
-- Thank you God, for all you have done. Help me to lead others. Help me to remember that you made a way for me.
-- Pray for John S. that he keeps working and gets steady work! Praise God!
-- Seay: Nice house for living and working, prosperous career, nice car, lots of money, clear mind, organic food, health, good intelligent people, world peace, meatloaf from Cheesecake Factory.
-- Ellen: Kathy, continued improvement in chemo. Andrew Juliet, Annabel, Handra, Austin & Avery, all my love. My success in my eye issues.
-- Patricia M.: God thank you for putting a new man in my life and I ask for you to pray that I stop using drugs and always get another job at the Swap Shop. Amen.
-- Clurissa F.: Prayer for health and for Tramaine and I to keep a healthy relationship and for my family and Mr. Ed, wonderful and healthy lives.
-- Dear Father, please watch over Joey and make sure that he doing okay. Father, please keep Tom and I safe and able to raise this baby and be able to provide what is needed to keep this baby safe, warm and healthy and help us to be good parents. Thank you, Father. Amen.
--For complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment