Thursday, January 3, 2013

Prayer Requests 1/3/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests. Please continue to pray for us to find a volunteer to type up the prayer requests each week.

Blessings,
Erika

I know that you, God, are on the side of victims, that you care for the rights of the poor. And I know that the righteous personally thank you, that good people are secure in your presence.
Psalm 140:12-13 (MSG)

-- Nicole: Father thank you for Your grace. Bless Mr. Pery with special touches to heal him. May Jesus' blood cover him. Bless Miss Pam’s husband too. Bless the family. Father, if it be your will may I have a touch of your favor so I don’t faint, black out or have any signs of heart failure. I need time to enjoy my heart too because it’s yours, so I can keep praying for others. I love You.
-- James G.
-- Francisco R.: Pido por la paz y prosperidad de mi familia. (translated: I pray for peace and prosperity of my family.)
-- The Wilson Family: Can you please pray that WC will find better friends and pray for our family and home.
-- Pray for me to get a place to call HOME with my kids and one day I get married to the one that really loves me and cares about me. Also that loves kids.
-- Father God, Lord Jesus, I love you and bless me and Izetka with a good life.
-- Dear Lord and church, bless me and my boyfriend to get married, have children, get a job and place together to live. Bless both our families.
-- A basketball, football, toys and a bike. (written by a child)
-- Randy: I need my ID (DMV).
-- Shawn: Lord, please look after me and Dhasheea and our families. A new year and new us. And thank you Lord for all you’ve done so far. I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.
-- Let’s pray for the sorrow and hurt in this country and the world and that one day we can love unconditional.
-- Yahweh, please bless me with plenty.
-- Pray that I may provide myself and my kids as well as others with the love and joy I can give. Bless that my love for God will grow and grow. Bless my kids, my family. Thank you so much.
-- Prayer for family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job, money. Blessings for family and to get off the street.
-- I ask that you please pray that I get my disability because I am blind and suffering and need the income.
-- Anthony N.: God’s grace and mercy on all the homeless – especially children, elderly, veterans, orphans, widows, the oppressed and exploited, those who’ve been abused and/or neglected, the working poor, those with mental illness and/or addiction, for economic and social justice. Pease within families, peace in schools and universities, peace at work, peace in our communities and peace in the world. For all Christians to wear the “Miraculous Medal” and pray the prayer inscribed on the medal. For all Christians to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mary. Holy Mary, Mother Most Admirable and Our Queen of Peace – pray for us. For Christians to do the Corporal & Spiritual Works of Mercy. Those unjustly and improperly convicted of crime, those who’ve been over-punished in proportion to their crime. President Obama and government officials to govern by building up the Kingdom of God with love of God and love of neighbor. For girls and women with children to choose life, realizing that all life is sacred and precious to our God. For healing, peace and reparations for those who’ve been labeled and/or slandered. For our military, police force, firefighters and paramedics, blue & white collar workers. For judges and lawyers to rule based on truth and facts, the mitigating and extenuating circumstances and diminished capacity and sudden passion (where applicable). Justice with mercy equals love. Conversion of hearts and souls. Creation of jobs in the U.S. for U.S. citizens. Stop the offshoring of companies and stop the outsourcing of jobs to foreigners. It is coveting, selfish and not showing love to neighbor (U.S. citizens) U.S. citizens should come before foreigners – Period.
-- God bless the families in CT. Please make 2013 a prosperous year for all human beings. Please help Mr. Pery get rid of his “bug”. He’s not supposed to have time off. U know who I am J
-- M.O.: For life, love, salvation, family, health, home.
-- Financial blessing, housing, Papa, Hatle, Patrice blessing. Special blessing, family blessing, clothes, shoes, food blessing.
-- Please pray that I find housing! A church home and stay clean and sober. Help, my God! Guide me and watch over me, Amen.
-- Pray for me to win some money to leave the park this month.
-- Phil M.: Pray for me, my first year of retirement, mostly about returning firmly back in God’s grace. Pray for me.
-- Harold M.: I want prayer for a job and a place to stay of my own.
-- Dee Dee: God, please watch over & walk with my family. Give my brother, Melqueen, strength to continue. Please guide and walk with both me and Shawn and give us knowledge, wisdom, understanding and patience with both each other and our situation. Let us see better days. Please watch over with the people we connect with on a daily basis.
-- Donald: Thank you Lord for all the blessings. I would ask that You pray for me and my house. James 5:16, Ps. 100, Ps. 61, Ps. 37, Ps.91. God bless.
-- I pray that Led Zeppelin gets back together for a small world tour.
-- James T.: I pray that the Lord uses me for His harvest.
-- Willie M.: Pray for my health and prosperity.
-- Love, peace and be happy. Pray for the whole wide world and all of God’s children that they will be saved.
-- The Middleton Family: Pray for our family.
-- Salvado A.E.: To be left with peace to myself, as myself, for myself, as other prove amongst blasphomist.
-- Ellen: Kathy, Harry, Pery – please feel better. To my family, a very happy prosperous and family commitment, improving slowly.
-- Victor D.: Dear Lord, please keep remembering my finances. Thank you Lord.
-- Pray for my family and a heartfelt prayer for my friend Bimbo. He lost his father and taking it very hard. Pray that I get my V.A. Disability.
-- Please pray for Clara R. that she gets her disability started and that she receives a transportation pass so she can meet her obligations for going to her doctor’s appointment on 1/10/13. She lives in Pompano and has a hard time going to Fort Lauderdale to the doctor.
-- Nikki: My prayer request is that my marriage stays strong.
-- Tony: Prayers for Mary M. to get well and may God bless her.
-- Blessing for Delores and Aluinl – financially.
-- My friends and family.
-- I pray that Congress impeaches the Speaker of the House.
-- Sis Pat: Prayer for my granddaughter’s self-esteem to increase and for her children’s daddy to work and learn how to help raise 4 children.
-- I would like to get a job, thank you.
-- Lori S.: Lord, let Pery get well. Thank you for my friends that I’ve made here. Thank you for my sister, Donna, healing from her operation. Continue to pray for her total healing. Thank you.
-- Charles: Prayers for a great New Year and good health for my brother, Neil and new beginnings.
-- William C.: Pray for employment. I want my life back. Bless my Father!
-- Pray for Kathy and Harry to get better.
-- That I, Lewis M., recover my Florida ID and my mother, Mrs. Edmonia P., receives a healing miracle.
-- Pray for me, Paul B.: to get a real job this month.
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- For our friend Randy
-- For the health and healing of Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment