Sunday, January 8, 2012

Prayer Requests 1/5/12

The prayer requests from this week's LIA meal are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:13-14 (NIV)

-- Carlos: To whom it may concern: I need help in relief from this county’s incarceration of me for nothing. I am not a criminal. I don’t deserve what they are doing to me. Please help me with a prayer. Thank you.
-- Edward H.: I watch as people feed others : that is easy. If you see me in a ditch or stuck in mud and I can’t get out, would it be easy for you to give me food or help me out of the hold? God knows our heart and thoughts. Help
-- Felix and Carlos: Salvation for and deliverance from drugs and alcohol.
-- Thank you for your grace, Jesus and thank you for always letting me pray for people. Bless Angie with a financial blessing so she can see that it could of only been you Jesus that did it and she can give you glory too. Bless Tito and Marcus with the willingness to listen to their mother.. Thank you Jesus.
-- For the favor of God in my life, even for financial bills to be payed, I was left with a lot of debt that don’t belong to me and Jesus I love to you for help. Thank you for letting me have friends. Thank you for Jose. Bless him with some work please. He’s been looking so some door has to open. Bless Mr. Pery, bless Kathy, thank you for all the people who pray for me. Bless Mercedes in her gifts. What a beautiful person. Bless all the mothers and their children and father.
-- Hal L.: For a happy, healthy week with good luck and good health. God bless, thanks.
-- Diana: Please pray hard… 2.75 glasses! Gotta work & read…Looked at an apartment…Just told housing I want to move…Can’t afford warehouse, rent, electric, etc. and art.(no license $50). He’s got no work, no cigarettes and loosing hope. Drinking causes stinkin thinking then we fight. Can’t go to the doctors w/o $. Pray hard. I want my health & to help save the world…A friend of ours back home, sent his kids to the store & blew his head off. We gotta pray they don’t go from thieves to killers or I’ll be dead.
-- J.P.: I wish ya’ll talk louder cus hearing aid, but dad didn’t send Christmas, so I’m out of luck.
-- Thank you for the gift of love Jesus, without it we wouldn’t be. Bless the people who help us in this church. Father if it be your will may I have P/T employment. I love to love to volunteer you know that, but this time I ask for a paying job. Bless little Nancy with the beautiful voice she has now so she can sing songs to you all her days. She’s 7 now and so intelligent and she understands English/Spanish, Praise God. Father I ask for provision in all ways even spiritually. Thank you, thank you for financial blessing so I can pay my vows. Thank you.
-- I request that you would pray for me to get the money I need to pay for my D.O.T. medical card for work.
-- Jason L.: Strength for today.
-- Angie Z: God stop me from smoking. God stop smoke.
-- Thank U Jesus for the blessings you have bestowed on me for this new year. Thank U Jesus!
-- Edward H.: I do appreciate what you are doing, but I feel there is more that needs to be done.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for everything you did for me.
-- Migdalia R.: Need a creative healing miracle: Healing for very serious C.O.P.D. (lung disease), heart problems, kidney/blood pressure.
-- Elio O.: I really been thanksfully because God has been hearing your prayers that I requested to be reborn in Jesus Christ
-- To find a reliable babysitter to watch my autistic son while I work. And to hear from Jeff so I know he’s safe.
-- Continue protection on the street and to find a good place to live soon.
-- Miriam E.: Protection from witchcraft (enemies), healing for poor eyesight, heart and liver.
-- Pray for my Marissa. She’s 7 years old and far away from me in New Mexico. Also pray everything works for the best on Wednesday when I take a huge step and go to the Broward House.
-- Randy G.: I would like a bus pass.
-- To make it to Full Sall College.
-- David K.: Continue to pray for me that I get the Global Inc. job.
-- Eric S.: Pray for me that I will be blessed with every spiritual need and that although I may go through trouble this year I don’t faint in my faith, but become stronger in my faith. Don’t forget about every spiritual need.
-- Edward H.: When you refuse to help me, you refuse to help Jesus Christ. This is not my words, but God’s word.
-- Edward H.: Pray that people get off their knees and into action. And pray that those who are just acting, get on their knees and get into action. I was told that you all can not help me because you would be required to help others. Is this not what God wants? You remember what Jesus said? “as you did not do it for one of the least, you did not do it for me”
-- I would like to make sufficienct funds to launch my online business.
-- Eric S.: Please pray for me so that I may be blessed with every spiritual need for the new year. Pray that I also continue in my walk in faith and grow stronger in my faith. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Lois J.: Isaiah 65:24 : I believe He will hear us before we call and while we are yet speaking, He will answer. He knows my needs.
-- Bless my Isabella
: Happy heart : kindness.
-- Pray for my kids Ramsis, Erik, Carla.
-- Prayer for the late Barbara G. : Mom, I miss you; the late Helen G. : I love you Grandma; for the members of Occupy Fort Lauderdale, may we continue to share a right on the wrongs being committed by Corporate America and all of those elected to serve us who aren’t. to my children, may you stop believing in the lies that I don’t love you and be able to forgive me enough to welcome me back into your lives. To the victims of the last typhoon in the Philippines.
-- May our Lord, as Lamb, who offers and is offered, always include us by adoption in marital sacrifice and Banquet of the Lamb J
-- Randy J.: I need my ID, please.
-- Please, please say a prayer that the Cosiac stays open for business.
-- Oneil J.
-- I ask that whatever Nichole ask in prayer come true. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Also I pray for a job so I can help Nichole and my sister with her rent. God Bless.
-- I just ask you pray for me to stay on a straight path and keep not letting dumb things bother me.
-- I hope I hit the Lotto.
-- Prayer Request for family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job, need blessing.
-- My name is Gerard, I hope God will help me with my life.
-- Richard C.: Pray for my kids.
-- Pray for me to get my check on so I can get a place to stay for me and my boyfriend.
-- Phil: Please pray for my girlfriend, Billie, to get off pills, get her life straight and for her and her mother a place to live. Thank you.
-- I pray for everybody and for the safety. Amen.
-- Thank U for being U : Jesus : Bless us all!!
-- Ellen: Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to all.
-- Please pray for my family and Friend. Thank U.
-- Please pray for me & my husband & my mom & Mother-in-law and all my family up north.
-- 4 my Mother & Friends suffering from cancer.
-- I request a prayer for Cynthia B. that she is okay and doing well.
-- Pray for my family.
-- Bruce: Please give me my health back and make my family safe.
-- Edward H.: What would Jesus do?
-- Pray for Rodlea and Jeanniole. For prayers to be heard.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino. Thank you for bringing Gregg back to us!!!
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment