Sunday, January 1, 2012

Prayer Requests 12/29/11

Happy New Year from the Love in Action team! The prayer requests from last Thursday's LIA meal are below.

I pray that the Lord blesses you richly in the coming year and continues to mold us and shape us into his hands and feet in our community. I pray that He continues to bring healing and transformation into the lives of all those who struggle and suffer amongst us.

Thank you for your love for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
Philippians 3:13-14 (NLT)

-- Lois J.: Please pray that God enters my supervisor’s heart to give me a second to work again so that I am able to provide for my family. Thank You. Praise God.
-- Zebish (an 8-year-old girl): Food, money, Mom’s job.
-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for work tomorrow at the Labor Pool. Thanks and God Bless.
-- God’s favor.
-- Love ya. Leaving the first.
-- Larry R.: I'd like for you to pray for me to keep away from drugs.
-- Willie Mae G.: BSP, CR, GR
-- Ellen: My friend, Elaine’s cancer stays in remission.
-- Lionel J.: Please pray for me and my family.
-- A prayer to keep a prayer necklace because it wasn’t your prayer & evidently I have NO privacy & everybody hears me but they change everything to suit their agenda!!!
-- Zeayne for doing work God from Dallas Texas.
-- Shirley H.: Pray that I get my place on the 6th of January.
-- God to help me get my check and get a place to stay.
-- Please pray for me to make better decisions.
-- Cortosha B.: I want you to pray that I get my kids back.
-- Marla’s son Charlie and David to get along better.
-- Ronnie H.: I pray that the Lord will continue to bless everyone that is less fortunate than I am and to help me to stay focused on Him, God. And to take anger and frustration out of me which comes from the devil. And help me to love more and more. And to help me to be more like Jesus.
-- Lonnie: I request a prayer for Cynthia B. She is still missing. Hope she is okay and doing well.
-- Bless all people from this church.
-- William: Pray for my fiancé that she will be better this New Year.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for the blood that you shed for me.
-- Lord, in your eyes we’re not suspect, but forgiven in your blood. May we look beyond this world to see your face in Heaven. J !! xxx
-- Vincent R.: I’d like to pray for everyone.
-- Aaron W.: Prayer Request – Healing Prayer.
-- All I want is peace, love and happiness in life and death.
-- Don W.: Employment; motivation to break-out of the non-productive rut I have fallen into. Chance to volunteer services in an environment which will lead to a better relationship with Christ.
-- Alonzo: Please pray for my family and friends.
-- Marla and Charlie to get along better.
-- I pray that all bad judgement be corrected by Jesus.
-- J.T.: Pray for my new home and apt.
-- Leslie S.: That I find a good room to rent.
-- Please pray for my good friend, Nichole. She’s going through a lot in life and she needs help. God Bless. Happy New Year.
-- Moises C.: I’m praying for a job and place to live.
-- Jean N.: I pray my former employer pays me tomorrow the money he owes me for last week’s work.
-- Mark and his daughters get back together soon.
-- Keep my children safe and their mothers.
-- Napoleon P.
-- Khadyjah S.: Pray for a happy life worth living with housing, with all my children back this year and the Lord answer all my previous requests and His will be done, not mine.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino. Thank you for bringing Gregg back to us!!!
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment