Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Prayer Requests 1/12/12

The prayer requests from last week's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other."
John 13:34-35 (MSG)

-- I need prayer for deliverance for body and soul.
-- Zehiah M.: Prayers for my school, mom's job, and money.
-- Better health.
-- Financial blessings for my family.
-- Sandra F.G.: Prayers for protection, peace, and blessings.
-- Lois D.: Pray that the forever loving merciful Father God and Son have mercy on me and my family. Bless us with what we need to do to survive in this world.
-- That me and Tanya get together in the VA.
-- James M.: I would like my own place.
-- Please pray for my family and friends. Thank you.
-- Bob: I'm having a hard time paying my bills each month.
-- Tony, Lauren, Randy, Nicole: Keep us safe; help me find a job; protection and love; and watch over us.
-- Cohen: I am praying for God to deliver me from drugs, but not to put me in jail but to deliver me.
-- Pray for Cathy G.
-- C: God bless Wendy, Kristi, and Kelly. Keep them from harm and show them your light.
-- Tuesday and K.: Pray for love, peace, happiness, better health, shelter and work.
-- Ann: May I get the place I want to live in soon.
-- Jennel: Grant my daughter to talk to me on the phone.
-- God watch over my children.
-- Hester, Richard, Jeff, Joey, for health.
-- Scott G.: I am still in need of a job.
-- For world peace.
-- My husband and I make it down here.
-- Bob: I have a hard time finding a good roommate.
-- CE: Inheritance breakthrough for me. Healing from blood pressure and diabetes.
-- For my family, ex-wife, brother, sister, mother who passed away. Pray for a job.
-- Pray for Paul L. that he become a better person.
-- Pam P.: Healing from depression, anxiety, osteoporsis.
-- Pray for me, Robert W., and my family.
-- Pat J.: Lord, save me from my sins. Thank you.
-- Charlotte: Archangels help while doing homeless ministry. Isaiah 11: 1 - 2
-- Bruce: Please give me my health back.
-- Lord, please let Clay M. love you!
-- Kristian: Lord, bless me in all of my endeavors.
-- Ingrid C. for deliverance from drugs and lesbianism.
-- Pray for trip to Chicago and kids to show up.
-- Prayers for my mother (Annette N.), my sons, Roderick, Noell, Alphonso. Me, my grandkids, Yanelli, Zinna. and Larry W.
-- Ellen: Prayer that Pery's wife's surgery goes well.
-- Please pray that I can keep my mind and not go insane.
-- Please pray for Kelly, Lauren, and Lindsay. Unify this family, Lord. Help release them from drugs.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino. Thank you for bringing Gregg back to us!!!
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment