Sunday, January 22, 2012

Prayer Requests 1/19/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and this community!
Blessings,
Erika

You will listen, O Lord, to the prayers of the lowly; you will give them courage. You will hear the cries of the oppressed and the orphans; you will judge in their favor, so that mortal men may cause terror no more.
Psalm 10:17-18 (GNT)

-- Thank you Jesus for your grace. Thank you for your provision and thank you for your favor of God in my life and while in court tomorrow. Bless all the prayer partners for praying.
-- Kelly D. prays for a job, for a backpack, and for prosperity for all. Thank you.
-- I pray that my life will change for the better and that me and my fiance grow together.
-- Ann: My prayer request is for a 1 bedroom apartment on NE 1st Ave in Pompano. I've been living in my car for 3 1/2 years.
-- Tom V.: Please give me strength to overcome my weakness.
-- I pray for health, wealth, and clothing.
-- Timothy S.: Pray for me to get strong in the Lord our God.
-- Tony V-L.: Lord, help me with anger & keep me in a righteous state of mind. All family members. My kids' mother & family members. His Walk ministry, New Hope church, Calvary Outreach ministry. My friends & family members. Meatloaf dinner & staff. Me, John, & Murphy carpet cleaning. Racheal & Bryant farmer's market & members.
-- Harold: Lord, please let me and my mom get close again.
-- Pray for my doctor visit and my family.
-- Please pray for Wendy M., hit by a car, not doing well, thank you.
-- Napoleon P.
-- God love Frank M.
-- Elvis F.: My family & a job and to stay out of jail and trouble.
-- Rose B.: My baby son Cornelius B., going to court January 20, 2012. Pray that he come out good. He has mental issues (paranoid schizophrenia). He is in for murder.
-- Pat J.: Pray for me to keep control of my anger. Thank you.
-- Prayer request for family, wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, job, financial blessing, myself.
-- Robert N.: Please pray for everyone that was present this evening. We all need the Lord's blessing.
-- Lord, as we backslide as sinners, draw us back in your temple, oh most high immortal one, creator of the temple not made by human hands. Amen.
-- I pray for my younger daughter.
-- Heather L.: Salvation/deliverance from drugs/depression. In Jesus name.
-- Financial/spiritual break-through. Successfully own an apartment/home. School completion. God's ministry.
-- Billie J.: Pray for me and my family that this year be a blessed one.
-- G.D.: I hope God help in my prayers. Thank God for the loved.
-- Shirley J.: Pray for me a change in heart and to get strong in heart.
-- Joseph M. lost his grandmother to a heart attack this morning. Please pray for the family.
-- Vincent: I'd like to pray for everyone.
-- Betsy R.
-- Bettey
-- I ask that everything works out tomorrow in court for Nicole. I pray she wins this case so she can move on with her life. In Jesus name I ask, thank you father, Amen.
-- Karen K.: Pray for my sister.
-- Sandra G.: I am asking if I can be prayed for peace, protection, and guidance and to keep all my enemies away from me and lead me and guide me. Thank you.
-- Pray my mom is in good health. Give her strength & peace. My children are safe and happy. That I have good health, find a place to stay, and my life changes for the better.
-- I want to pray for my mom (Bridgett), my sisters Alana & Jamera, my niece Alasia, and my dad Barry that they stay strong and healthy. I want to pray for me, Jessie, and Dolly & Dee Dee that we stay strong and safe on our way to Tampa as we start our new lives. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.
-- Pray for Sebastien.
-- Alphonso D.: Please pray for my friend Alexander R. who is in jail and that things will work out for him and me.
-- Rickie W.: Seeking a job, in the Lord Jesus.
-- Protection of Charlene Q. by angels (Psalm 91:11). Total surrender/commitment to the Lord.
-- Watch over my children.
-- Please pray for my daughter Francesca, as I cannot be with her right now, while I am homeless. But I know the Lord will bring us back together soon. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you so much.
-- Please pray for my mother & brothers (Nasanga, Melqoan, Johwuan, & Anthony S). Thank you, God bless, Dhasheia.
-- Please pray for my family and friends.
-- Prayer for my family and friends, Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment