Sunday, September 4, 2011

Prayer Requests 9/1/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests.
Blessings,
Erika

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
1 John 5:14-15

-- For Gregg and Lennox, two of our volunteers who have been blessed with full-time employment as of this week! Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness to your servants.
-- For Tino, who is FREE as of last week. All the charges against him have been dropped; he no longer has any court-ordered requirements to fulfill. He is working and started classes this week. And he is feeling happy and blessed!
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Jimmy's safety
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Johnny Bag of Donuts still has a full-time job as a cook, but he's looking for a place to live. He asks for your prayers.
-- I would like people to pray for a financial blessing so I can rent an apartment. I prayed to Jesus, also, so I can give a bigger amount when I pay my vow. I need prayer still because someone murdered my husband who was a Christian, and he was also part of my heart, too. I still have to get his death record. My chest still hurts and I need prayer to breathe from heart failure. I prayed for a guy named Tony. He wasn't here tonight, so that's good. God is working on helping him with housing, employment, and food. I'm believing Jesus for some transportation. Clothing is another need. I'm losing too much weight. I'm trying to get more muscle mass in my legs so I can walk better. Bless the people who pray with me, Lord. Thank you for having this place. There's too many people outdoors now. Maybe you can ask Jesus to increase the shelter throughout Broward County. I did, but we need to agree. I need a small Old Testament/New Testament Bible small enough to carry.
-- Pat G.: Thank you for the blood you shed for me.
-- Bobby: Money, new house, prayer for me.
-- Peaches J.
-- Shelby: New guy, bless and protect my journey back to Indianapolis, IN.
-- Safety, to keep us safe, bus passes.
-- Chris: I want to win Saturday's lottery. I want to get off the street.
-- Julie stops drinking.
-- Reginald B.: I hope to get a job.
-- Happy Labor Day for all the pregnant women past and present :)
-- Victor
-- I'm Kelly. I need a job real bad. Pray I keep roof over my head. My daughter's health, family. My husband wants to leave me. Pray for Igor. Pray for Chris C.
-- Please pray for Ryan, Ashley, Heather, Lisa, Genia and Gary, for the Lord knows their needs and ours. For in Jesus' name it will be done. God bless us all and those who pray for us.
-- Genia: Please pray for Ryan and Ashley to stand firm, for Steph to persevere, and Gary and Genia to get off the streets with all we love.
-- Pray for Clarence and Ratchel, who face more incarceration.
-- God bless the Shapiro family
-- Perry E.: Dear God, pray for us all and any bus passes.
-- Anthony B.: Please pray for me. Need a job and a place to live.
-- Carla: Healing for people.
-- Pray all my doctor visits go well and that I be returned back to health. By the way, my name is Brian. God knows me.
-- My name is Melvin. Please pray that I find a place.
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- 1. Pray for free Libya; 2. Feed the starving in Sudan.
-- For my case to be dismissed and me to be financially back on track.
-- Leonard C., cancer of the liver. Lives in Pompano, he knows the Lord.
-- Elio O.
-- Hanzel B.: Need a job and somewhere to call home.
-- Pray to keep me safe from all evil.
-- Guidance, humbleness, patience. Love others.
-- Asia: Clear direction for my life.
-- Prayer for David and Ellie May.
-- Migdalia R.: Job and housing for Mercy F. Salvation/healing. Healing of heart arteries, new knee caps and lungs.
-- Please pray for Bingen.
-- Dwight D.: Pray for me for a job.
-- I would like the strength and wisdom to develop a strong, healthy, spiritual relationship with my two cousins. Thank you.
-- I would like to request a prayer for Lonnie (myself) to get back home to Oregon.
-- Family, friends.
-- James D.: I request that someone pray that I continue to be strengthened in God, learn more about him, allow him to guide my entire life.
-- Jose P.: I would like a prayer said for my niece. Also some friends to contact me on Facebook which I haven't seen or heard from for over 10 years. Thank you very much.
-- OB: I need your blessing.
-- Mackendy: For the jobs. Please God.
-- Please pray for me. Health, true love, stop being homeless. Pray for Rita, Zoe, Mik and Suke, same thing. Give Keith strength.
-- Elvis F. and Frank S.: More work for me and him and for his cleaning business to grow and bless my family and for me to stay out of jail and prison.
-- Geronimo A.C.: To walk, if have to, home and to be content in wives and live a happy content days.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time finding a good roommate. Having a hard time paying all my bills each month.
-- Don W.: Employment. P.U.S.H. (pray until something happens).
-- Please thank God for his continued love and making sure my needs are met every night.
-- Rafael L.G.: I NEED HELP. Amen
-- Ellen: Resolve financial issues.
-- For the Lord to help Linda C. Sleeping problem, guidance and healing for Michael O., Joseph S., Scott, Michael J., Brody V., Manfred Z., For jobs also. And a roof over their heads. P.T.L.
-- Jeff: I want you to pray for me, peace and joy.
-- I would like you to pray for my friend's muscle spasms. Another friend with his anxiety and leg pains from old injury. Also for the Lord to be with me at my next doctor's appointment for my back. Also for Ethan to never give up, keep trying. Someday he may walk again.
-- Ricky M.: Job

No comments:

Post a Comment