Saturday, August 27, 2011

Prayer Requests 8/25/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

Post this at all the intersections, dear friends: Lead with your ears, follow up with your tongue, and let anger straggle along in the rear. God's righteousness doesn't grow from human anger. So throw all spoiled virtue and cancerous evil in the garbage. In simple humility, let our gardener, God, landscape you with the Word, making a salvation-garden of your life.
James 1:19-21 (The Message)

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Jimmy's safety
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Geranino Adrian C.: Pray that I make it home and people accept who we want living to be.
-- That keeps giving me study and keep my family safe.
-- That God will bless this church forever.
-- Faith without ACTS is “Not” faith.
-- Carla: Wellness (Healing)
-- Bernie G.: Wants to thank God for always giving me what I need and hopes my good fortune is everyone’s good fortune.
-- Kenyatta: Mom to be blessed financially to pay her bills and to forgive me. I pray for a new beginning at Camillus House. Lord, I need this. I will serve you with a whole heart.
-- Jesus, I wish the world was happy! In the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
-- Don W.: Job opportunity. Chance to volunteer services.
-- Dwight D.: Pray for a job.
-- Errol: Will you pray for my friend Lisa to stay in rehab to get the help she needs. For my family to be alright in their lives. I want you to pray for my health. To have a home, car, money, job.
-- Lord, please help me get a job. Want a family.
-- Please pray for “Swing”, the nicest man I know.
-- Wanda F.: God, I thank you for helping me and my family every day, Lord. Amen.
-- Melvin: I need your prayer to find a place.
-- Family issues are resolved. Hurricane Irene goes out to sea.
-- I am recently trying to get my heart healed because of heart failure. I am now working for not only a volunteer job but P/T employment. I need God to not only keep my physical body safe (I was raped) I need to have friends and people who can pray with me and for me. I need to be able to have enough blood in my body. The doctor says it’s not thick and he went to take some, he could not get any. I pray for Tony I met yesterday. He took me to eat and tried to keep me safe. I pray for provision for him. And I pray for the people who pray for me.
-- For Georgia and Ernest
-- Family love
-- The Lord’s evening prayer — For my back is broken, my legs are…
-- My name is Allen and I would like prayers for my work situation to improve so I can stay off the street! Thank you. God Bless.
-- Rebecca, Troy, Beris, Karen, Denise, Cecil, Nicholas, Peanut.
-- Bless those that try to help themselves and bless their spiritual needs as well.
-- Rafael G.: NEED HELP. Amen.
-- Mowo P.
-- Solidarity in Christ.
-- I would like to say thank you! I had three prayer requests answered already.
-- Michael G.: Could use a pair of socks and a razor.
-- Paul: Need to have a good week, stressed out.
-- I pray for my sister and brother in the area of the storm.
-- My wife’s cancer. For me to forgive myself and others. Me and my mother's relationship.
-- Bob: My mom and dad are very old and not doing well.
-- For the people in the path of the hurricane. For my Dad, Bob, children & family. For direction for Tim & Carrie, we need help in every area of life.
-- Bro N.: Prayer for my family and friends.
-- I would like to pray for everyone in N.C. and N.Y.
-- God’s guidance, love, obedience.
-- We come to you, Jesus, to let you know that we would like to pray for Ryan, Ashley, Morlee. Put them back together as a family in your time. God Bless. Also pray for the people affected by Hurricane Irene and for those folks in her path. Bless them and keep them safe. Thank you.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time to find a good roommate and paying my bills.
-- Tony V.L.: Thank you, Lord, for another day to praise and worship you in Jesus' name. Have faith in your Son’s name. See my Father & Mother, sister, nephew and brother, daughter in life again, my kids Dominique, Vincent & little Tony, hug them I love. Keep Guy S. away, in Jesus' name. All church people, His Walk members & family, Sandy’s mother Winnie, Apostle Allen, her member being my life. The Lutheran Church, Elvin secretary with loss she encounter. Emanuel Baptist Church, Audry & Elvin the pastor & food bank members & clothing room for give people neighbor. Religious group that helps the ones in need. Keep strong in faith also. We all are flesh weak. Thank you, me, Bob, Mitknel, Tracey, Calvary Church.
-- Please pray for Irene to go back out to sea without hitting Bermuda. Please pray for Ryan (he needs God’s support), Ashley, Stephanie, Gary & Genia (my neck – left side & right wrist please).
-- Say a prayer for everyone who is helping with this feeding and anyone who will be affected by the hurricane.
-- Family & friends.
-- M.B.: Give money, God damn it!
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- Christ bless everyone.
-- Michael & Shamona: Please pray for us, our deliverance and the ones who are in need, and my family.
-- Daria W.: Help Christina.
-- Ben: My prayer is for USA, financial issue, people of the world.
-- Chester R.
-- Debra & Ronnie R.: Need God’s blessing for shelter and a job. Many things that we’ll do to survive this hardest time of our life. Praise God!
-- The courage to get my missing money done & the faith to trust God I’ll get it.
-- James H.: Closeness to God.
-- Mackendy J.: Please God, I need jobs.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- Frank love Mary, God.
-- Nico E.: For those who have lost homes and loved ones. Also, for those less fortunate and the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment