Sunday, August 7, 2011

Prayer Requests 8/4/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers so faithfully!
Blessings,
Erika

Count yourself lucky, how happy you must be—you get a fresh start, your slate's wiped clean. Count yourself lucky—God holds nothing against you and you're holding nothing back from him. When I kept it all inside, my bones turned to powder, my words became daylong groans. The pressure never let up; all the juices of my life dried up.

Then I let it all out; I said, "I'll make a clean breast of my failures to God." Suddenly the pressure was gone—my guilt dissolved, my sin disappeared. These things add up. Every one of us needs to pray; when all hell breaks loose and the dam bursts, we'll be on high ground, untouched.
Psalm 32:1-6 (The Message)

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- Jimmy: I’m contemplating suicide all week and it is getting harder and harder every day. Pray that I can stop myself and that God helps me understand why everything seems to go wrong in my life.
-- For my Dad, Gus F. to come back from kidney problems. My Mom, and my brother (passed away), and my sister Jennifer.
-- I would like prayer on finding a job and mending the relationships I have damaged. Also I am going to trial.
-- God’s Sons/Greg. Perry’s friend/Capt. Going South
-- Trey, Rebecca, Peanut, Gaynor. And everyone else. Pray for patience, better jobs, jobs; help pay phone bill / Brother Penup
-- Jesus, please bless the Barack Obama administration with another term as President. In your holy name I pray. Thank you, Jesus!
-- Pray for me and family.
-- Roland: Would ask for help with my life. To find a place and not be homeless.
-- Heavenly Father Jesus
-- Al: Prayer for us.
-- Hillary, health and Bette, fortunes. My family. I find someone to be in love with soon.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer
-- God love Mary F.
-- Please pray for my mom (Sandi) and I pray for Kay. I pray for my husband (Theo).
-- Avenue Atlantic Bus 11 3rd Saturday
-- Elio: Pray for me that I want be delivered for my drug addiction, please.
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- Gary R. & Genia S. come to you, Lord Jesus, beloved by you Lord, with our needs and you are sure of keeping us alive and well and bring our needs together for us. Grant us, our Lord, those things we are longing for. God Bless.
-- Michael: Pray for me and my family. Thank you.
-- Nico E.: Pray for my voice and strength to come back to normal.
-- I ask for a prayer for my niece Cynthia that she come to the Lord.
-- Tony: Lord, get me out of here.
-- Pray hard for Clarence, facing 5 to 15.
-- Genia & Gary: Please help us with our projects that will help us help others.
-- Knowledge of God’s word. Love, patience, inner peace and joy.
-- $
-- Katy Perry Rock!
-- My name is Melvin T. and I am trying to get a job out of town. Please pray that everything goes well for me. Thank you.
-- My friend John N. & his family & my kids Crystal & Henry.
-- Wanda F.: God I need you to help me and my family for my food stamps on today so I can get some food, Lord. Amen.
-- God, you know what Grace, Horace and I need. Please help us and all homeless people.
-- Please pray that I make money with my new online job.
-- Sandra: Please pray for Michelle, (Emotions), Robbie's health, Hillary (Faith). Thank you.
-- Pamela C.: Breast cancer
-- For God to keep blessing me and my family.
-- God, I, Gerard D., hope God bless me & help to keep my house.
-- Elvis F.: Need job to stay. Bless my family. Stay out of trouble. Stay out of jail.
-- Don W.: Employment, chance to volunteer services somewhere.
-- Frank S.: More work.
-- Reynold O.

No comments:

Post a Comment