Saturday, September 10, 2011

Prayer Requests 9/8/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58

-- For Gregg and Lennox in their new jobs.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Jimmy's safety
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Tino.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- James is close to a breakthrough with alcohol. He feels like Peter, stepping out of the boat and walking on the water towards Jesus. Pray for him to keep his eyes on the Lord and trust in him completely!
-- Johnny Bag of Donuts has a lead on an apartment. Please pray for it to come through.
-- Randy J.
-- After losing my business, my fiance and everything else, give me faith to rise up.
-- Alonz: Please pray for my work situation as well as my three children. Thank you.
-- R.D.D.: Save me.
-- We pray that Swahu gets better.
-- James: Home to see my family.
-- Father, Son, Holy Spirit. That all churches be one in Jesus' name, Almighty Lamb, Amen
-- Rafael L.G.: I need help please. Amen
-- Nick: Just tired of life. I just want my hard work to have a breakthrough, but I hope others be inspired.
-- Jerome's unemployment claim to come through.
-- Salvation of lost, drinking, and/or drugging brothers Felix and Carlos G.
-- Pray for Sean O. to recover from his accident.
-- Rodney: My family, friends, and me.
-- Healing and salvation of serious illness of mom Migdalia S.R. and grandma Silvia A.R.
-- Shawn O. to heal and be with loved ones. Please pray for Sara K. for safety, love, health, happiness and that she will forgive me. And thank you for Troy's friendship.
-- Shawn O., Tony, Alicia, Nick, family and friends, that we all get closer to Jesus and he provides for us all.
-- Please pray for Shawn O.'s recovery and safety.
-- Prayer for Bro Edwards D. .... homeless clothes-less and penniless.
-- Full ministry breakthroughs and power, anointing, plus Gods' guidance in it for: Mercy E., Jeffries R.
-- Pamela L. breast cancer.
-- Carl and Richard: For Mary Ellen and Erika.
-- Healing prayer for Sean O. at Broward General.
-- G.D.
-- Family, friends
-- J.T.: Rent, pray for me, SSI check, prayer for a home.
-- I would like a prayer said for everyone that has had a part in this meal. And something for Shawn O.
-- I would like to sell some t-shirts .... all of them. Thank you.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- Geronimo A.C.: A peaceful walking, finding of my house.
-- Lionel J.: Please pray for me and my family and also Shawn O. in Broward hospital.
-- Manfred: For the swift and full recovery of Shawn O. and the protection of all the homeless. From all harm, hurt, and danger, and harassing police. And for all the churches in the area to come together and help the homeless. We need a hand-up, not a hand-out!!!
-- Lagrand: Gamble and drinking problem.
-- Sandra A.
-- Genia and Gary: Please help Shawn O., Ryan, Ashley, Stephanie, James and Rose. Help us get a home for me, Gary and Stephanie.
-- Shaun O. for healing, free bus shuttle.
-- Carla: For Shaun for healing in the name of Jesus!
-- Pray for me for a place to live.
-- For our friend Shawn that got hit on his bike, for God to heal him. Also for a friend of mine Tom, also got hit on a motorcycle, that he start back to his physical therapy.
-- For James J.: Let me do God's will.
-- Pray for Ryan, Ashley, Heather, Lisa, Genia, and Gary and for their needs, and keep them well and safe in the upcoming times, good, bad and their needs. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Pray for Shawn, healing. And God bless. Thank you.
-- Reynold O.
-- Madison L., 37, has ovarian cancer. She lives in Pompano Beach and knows the Lord.
-- Angela T.: Pray for me to find a job as a medical assistant. Just graduated, hard.
-- Shawn, buddy, hang in there. We all love ya man. Get back here for meatloaf Thursday! God bless.
-- Charlotte: Safety during my trip. Family. Stolen stuff replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment