Sunday, September 18, 2011

Prayer Requests 9/15/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

-- Pray for Lori's health to be completely restored!
-- Please pray for Virginia, one of the teachers at God's Little Lambs. She is experiencing serious medical complications and has no health insurance. Please pray for restoration of her body and for the lifting of the financial burden of her medical needs.
-- For Gregg and Lennox in their new jobs.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Jimmy. He was spotted on Broward Blvd. last week, so we know he's alive! Now we're praying for his state of mind to improve.
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- For James to trust in the Lord.
-- Dear Lord, as of this moment I find myself hungry and in need of assistance, but most of all I need help with myself. I would like to be a better person, make better choices, a good role model and be a good child of my father. As I sit here, Lord, and about to eat food that has been given to me, I thank you, Abba my father.
-- I ask you, Heavenly Father, to let me get the job in Deerfield and thank you, Father.
-- Elio O.
-- Unity of the Fort Lauderdale churches. That leaders of churches come together to cry out in prayer.
-- God, help me to keep a room in my house. I love you.
-- E. Fulton & R. Fulton
-- Dave L.: Pray that my SSI–Disability gets approved.
-- Like to have a prayer said for everyone who had anything to do with this meal and all who come to eat and prayers for everyone who is not here.
-- I would like to pray for money.
-- Help me to find someplace to live.
-- Brother Timothy C.G. – The Lord’s Prayers
-- For Calton H., Oct. 7, 1955 – August 21, 2011
-- Please bless me, Jesus, in every way you can.
-- Justin H. needs a job.
-- Thanks for the prayers I received from the group, because 10 weeks ago I had bell's palsy. Once again, thanks.
-- I hope and pray that the Lord Jesus bless each and everyone here and the people who prepared this food, and bless Father Pery. Amen
-- Andy J.: Low economy. Help me.
-- Pamela C., breast cancer.
-- Pray that the devil move fast in destroying evil.
-- Rafael Luis G.: I need help, please. AMEN
-- For my friend John M., a cure for cancer.
-- Crystal, Henry, David, Theo, Jerry, Mark Anthony, Paula, Patricia, Phillip, A.J., Justin, Quinn, Lucy, Victoria, John.
-- Genia: Please help Ryan, Ashley, Stephanie, Drema, James, Shawn, Carlos, Mike, Gary & Genia. Please continue to ask His help in our endeavors, so that we can help others achieve theirs.
-- Lessie L.: Pray for my own place, my own car, more understanding, wisdom and knowledge. I can’t do it without God. In the name of Jesus.
-- Bob R.: I’m having a hard time finding a good roommate.
-- Abe: I ask to please pray for all of my family and for Cynthia that she come to the Lord.
-- Lorraine F.: I need prayer for wisdom. I need prayer for me and my children to walk upright with God with a pure heart. I need prayer for a new house.
-- For myself for once – I have congestive heart failure. I need a special prayer so I can heal good. I need to strengthen my blood – it’s thin. I would ask that you help me pray for Shawn. I have swelling in my brain called hydrocephalus and encephalitis. I am getting weak because my pressure is lower than a normal pressure. I’m believing healed in the physical. I need more oxygen in both my lungs to pump to my heart properly so I don’t faint. I am trusting God to help me in a financial way so I can find an apartment.
-- Tony: Prayer for me, drugs and drinking.
-- Thank you for all your prayers, your brother in Jesus, Frank.
-- Scann: Release me from being a reprobate.
-- For us, Ian, Omega, Jaylen, Jaden to prosper as a family. For the safe return of Jaden & Jaylen.
-- I pray for guidance and faith.
-- Safety for me, to keep us safe and warm.
-- Jeffe: Lord, help me be healthy and show me if the doctors are right.
-- Carmen S., recovering from overdose. Healing and salvation. End to seizures and depression.
-- Family, friends
-- Alonzo: Pray for Nick and Alonzo to get off the street.
-- Crystal: Help me and my family get through the tough times.
-- Pray that things get better for me, and bless everyone.
-- Shermann T., son
-- Carl: Thank you, God.
-- Tacot: I pray the Lord grant me peace, serenity, a job, housing.
-- Ellen: Repair my family issues.
-- Please pray for Carl and his new job. Lives on the streets.
-- Buy me a new mom.
-- My unborn child, my family. Those unfortunate, father of my child and the rest of the world.
-- Wanda F.: Said "God, I want to thank you for blessing me and my family Lord. Amen."
-- Pray for Ceola W. and Willie F. (hospital)
-- Gary: Praise God, thank you, Jesus, for this day. Pray for Ryan, Ashley, Marlee, Lisa, Heather and Shawn. Pray for Genia and Gary to get off the streets and straighten our lives together.
-- Help my family and friends in prayer, bless us with a place.
-- Sandra: Please pray for Sean O., for Marc A., Hillary (health). Bless all of you for your wonderful hands and hearts.
-- Bruno N. needs a home.
-- Luis V.: Por trabajo y paciencia, gracias.
-- Make me the man that He wants.
-- William G.: God take control of my life.
-- That discrimination will stop in this city from gov’t officials toward homeless.
-- Prayer liver, Bobby, home, SSI. Pray for my high blood pressure.
-- For the Rosemond family, love, peace and joy.
-- Carla: Guidance and God’s grace for everyone.
-- Help with the love of Jesus and to get saved.
-- From Reginald: I hope to register and complete my major in college. I hope that I find a place to stay and find a job.
-- Desmond: Work, health, need shelter.
-- World peace, salvation, obedience, humility. For Shaun O.
-- Tony V. L.: Bless all people, church people, help to make in Jesus name, help with lady kid in 5 day, thank you, Lord.
-- Please pray for brother Edwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment