Sunday, September 25, 2011

Love in Action 9/22/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:9-10

-- Pray for the health of Lori and Virginia.
-- For Gregg and Lennox in their new jobs.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Jimmy, Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- For James to trust in the Lord.
-- End the "criminalization" of poverty. Increase the amount of Section 8 H.U.D. vouchers available to the homeless. The homeless population far exceeds the amount of available vouchers. Stop the oppression of the poor. Stop off-shoring companies overseas and outsourcing jobs to foreigners in other countries. Enforce the laws on the books; employment for Americans and ONLY those that are LEGALLY eligible to work.
-- Deliverance from demonic oppression for Adam/Pamela - Pepper.
-- Gerard: God, bless me. Help me.
-- Please pray for my kids.
-- Lord, let Calvin T.L. see that I'm everything that he prayed for in a woman. And if He wills, we will become married and a Brady Bunch-family, as we are soul-mates, happily.
-- Keep an eye on 1024 NW 7th Ave and figure out why they spray-painted my release date on my bed and put in front of their house. And make sure there is no funny business trying to be pulled.
-- Dear God, Pray for everyone in this room and the people who put all this together. Thank you God and Jesus. Amen
-- Sofia H.
-- George, Abrianna B., Danyelle, my family
-- Elio O.
-- Ronnie and Debra need financial blessings. Wishing for jobs and shelter. Praise God!
-- Don W.: Employment, chance to volunteer services somewhere.
-- 211, Hillary needs the cloud lifted from in front of her eyes.
-- Luis V.: Por trabajo y para tener paciencia. Gracias. (For work and patience. Thank you.)
-- Bob R.: I need to find a good roommate, as it is very hard to find. I am having a hard time paying all my bills each month.
-- To receive more faith and be protected from harm and trouble, and to receive the N.J. money without problem.
-- Conversion of Felix, Nikolas, and Carlos G. Deliverance from drugs/alcohol.
-- Please pray that me, Obadiah, gets help in shelter. Please pray for me to get job, home, car. Jesus loves us all.
-- Healing of eyes, heart, and liver plus depression of Miriam G.
-- Gary and Genia: Please pray for us and our needs ... to get off the streets and fulfill Jesus' dreams that he has in store for us. Also for Ryan, Ashley, Marlee, Heather, Lisa, Steph, Shawn.
-- I want more $$$$$ and all the power in the world. Brahman M.A.
-- May God bless myself and Scott.
-- Jeffrey R.: Keep my mind clear and be alert.
-- Gary F. (sick), CC's mother (sick), homeless Scott and me!
-- Pray against the wickedness that dwells in Florida. Pray against the wickedness that permeates the U.S.!
-- My name is Brother Eddy. I need prayer for finance, please.
-- Helen A.: I need prayer, my landlord is trying to make me move.
-- Carla: Peace in my mind and heart for everyone.
-- Rose: God, I'm having problems with something I don't understand in my life. Please protect us—my family—with angels.
-- I pray for the sweet woman who prayed with me at the altar for my heart to be free of Congestive Heart Failure and congestion. I pray for a financial blessing so that I can be safer. I pray for my prayers to be answered for all those I pray for that are homeless.
-- Ben W.: Thank you for appearing in time.
-- Rose: Asking God to keep a shield of protection around my three children.
-- Ellen: Peace throughout the world.
-- I would like the Lord to send me the right clients to help me grow my business and logo's. Thank you.
-- Desmond: Work, health.
-- An outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the churches and homeless community.
-- I pray that this funny-looking woman SHUTS UP!
-- Sandra: Please pray for Brian (health), for Hillary (health), Sean (health). Bless all of you.
-- Continue to share your blessing on the world.
-- Thanks for prayers for Carl's job. Keep praying, he's doing well!
-- Lord, bless me to get my housing and a bus pass. Thank you, Father.
-- Have a job, need a place to stay. Pray with me.
-- My friend Trey, girlfriend Rebecca, and Peanut.
-- For Georgia T.
-- Genia: Please pray for Ryan, Ashley, Stephanie, James, Shawn, Mike, Drema, Gary and Genia. Please pray that we achieve our goal of a home soon.
-- Family, friends.
-- God bless all the people from this church that help us out.
-- Restoration, trust, love, peace of mind. Love for others.
-- For Bruce, May I get my good health back so I can see my grandchildren.
-- Rickie W.: I ask for prayer to be delivered from crack. Please hold me dearly in your prayers. For the W. family and H. family to be knitted together in love, honesty, and strongly in the spirit.
-- William K.: Pray for all my six kids. Pray for my four kids' mother as she is in jail.
-- Pat: So God love me so much I live happy. Thank you.
-- Holy M.: Recovering cancer currently.
-- Riley and Diana: After all, we're God's children. Pray for all of us ....
-- I'd like to pray for Chelsea, my family.
-- Rafael L.G.: I need help, please. In God's name, Amen.
-- God love Mary F.
-- Alonzo: Please pray for a job and a place to live.
-- Gail's health and happiness. Also myself and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment