Friday, March 25, 2011

Prayer Requests 3/24/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers — we are so grateful for your love and support!
Blessings,
Erika

The LORD watches over you—the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:5-8

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers.
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Ed, in recovery from alcohol addiction. He's been sober for a few weeks and is under tremendous pressure because of legal problems, trying not to relapse.
-- Hope for Jacques
-- For Lance, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Randy, Brad, Kelly, Tino, Shante, Shamona
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For Scott's health
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- Timothy P.: Full-time job
-- Praying to receive God's help with me paying child support. Amen
-- Shari N. financial blessing, Tammy cure, Eloise N. walk again.
-- Nathan L.
-- Sis Pat: Pray for my protection from evildoer I am trying to help. Prayer for Mr. Sami to let me help him.
-- Please pray for Brother Howard, Jackie B. and Dee that things get right in their lives.
-- That my mother comes to God before devil completely takes her away.
-- Brian, Kathy and Rocky
-- Tony L.: Please help me keep faith in you. Please answer my prayer to see my mother and father and sister, nephew, niece, also my kids and grand. Please lead back with your heart and help John and church people and habits which are not righteous. Thank you, Lord.
-- Willie Mae G.: Sammie, Cedric G., Georg, Barbara G., Patricia G.
-- Thank God for Errol
-- For my mom Linda G. who I lost Oct. 27, 2010. Love you, Mom
-- Pray for love!
-- Pat J.: My grandson Man-mar
-- Nico: Strength and faith ...
-- Dwight D.: Pray for me a job,
-- Have God to bring my family together. God, please. Thank you, God.
-- Pray for my son's mother Crystal and my son Zachary K. Pray that Zachary will be okay in his adoptive home.
-- Christopher T.: Miss Tony and Ladybug, thank you God Jesus. Pray for our babies. And family.
-- My grandchild and daughter, mother, brother, all my family.
-- Pat J.: For Fife forever and ever.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Bob R.: My mom and dad are not doing very well. They are 81 and 82. I am having a hard time with my roommate Peter. Also having a hard time paying all my bills.
-- Please pray for John N., cancer victim.
-- Robert: Please pray for family, my wife, mother, sister, brother, a place to stay, and a job.
-- I am the father, Anthony A., and the mother is Myeka J. Please keep our daughter Angelina A. in your prayers. We have to go back to court on 4/7/11 at 10 a.m. Please pray that I have employment through Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, permanent housing, and we successfully complete a parenting course. God bless.
-- Please pray for me.
-- Michael and Shamona: I would like you to pray for my family. And keep us going in life.
-- Riley and Diana: Pray for us. God bless.
-- I pray for my friend Ray.
-- From Dwight A.: For God to take over my life.
-- My name is Tony. I need prayer for my mother Emma. Thank you.
-- David T.: A place to stay.
-- Seth: To get off drugs and be sensible again.
-- John V.: Pray for God to help me meet my goals to better serve him, to keep my job for my father and grandmother, and to grow my faith.
-- Pray for a place to stay and a little job to do.
-- Michele: Please take care of my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment