Saturday, March 5, 2011

Prayer Requests 3/3/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Psalm 34:4-7

-- For Lance's health. Lance had a seizure in the parking lot on Thursday night.
-- For someone who knows Dave's killer to be watching America's Most Wanted on March 19, recognize the image from the surveillance video, and report it.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Rocky
-- For Robert
-- For Richie
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For Scott's health and future plans
-- For Brad, Tino, Kelly, Randy, Steve, Shante
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- Hester S.
-- Dear Lord, don't let me be the last one to say how grateful I am — blessed that you have given me so much. Holy Father, I think that even though my eyes may be losing sight, I will never forget the sight of your love.
-- For the bastards that killed our friend Dave.
-- I need a job and to get off drugs and stop drinking.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.
-- Dear God, please pray for me and my family. God, please.
-- MHM: I pray for my daughter Jessica Lynn. God bless her.
-- James G.: Pray to keep demons off me.
-- Pray that I quit being such a disappointment to my girls.
-- Hail Mary
-- Danny L. R.
-- Buddy Blue: Health and home.
-- Rick B.: Pray for Davis family and pray for everyone that's here. God loves all of us.
-- Pray for healing (health) for Helen and Bill D.
-- Michael and Shamona: Pray for my family and Dave and help us that are homeless.
-- I need hope for a great amount of peace and love in my life. To get help to return to Oregon, which is where my family is, and to resolve my social security issues by finishing past probation violation. I am homeless here. Thank you, Stephen J. I have no job, money, friends, family, and losing resources. I need a bus ticket and a little food cash.
-- Chris: Barbara H. take care, job, dimace estin.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time with my roommate. I'm having a hard time praying for all my bills each me.
-- Family, wife, brother, mother, myself (Robert), Dennis, Henny, Helen.
-- Dave Detroit
-- Julie: To get me off the streets and straighten me out.
-- Pray for healing and salvation for Dan and Marilyn S. Also Sergio.
-- I pray for my popie that he said he was going to have a heart attack. I hope that he is OK.
-- Fleury: Pray for me.
-- Edwin T.: I accepted Jesus into my life two weeks ago. Pray that I get to know him personally. Thank you.
-- Please pray for financial prosperity.
-- I pray for my girl Summer Julie Lynn.
-- Ricky
-- I pray that my life will get better and I will be able to trust. Thank u
-- Charles: For Kelly, Lauren, Ao, lift them up Lord. Release their addictions to the devil's dope. Soothe their agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment