Saturday, March 19, 2011

Prayer Requests 3/17/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for holding this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

-- For someone who knows Dave's killer to be watching America's Most Wanted tonight, recognize the image from the surveillance video, and report it.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers.
-- For discernment of God's will for this ministry.
-- For Lance, Rocky, Robert, Richie
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For Scott's health
-- For Brad, Tino, Kelly, Randy, Steve, Shante
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- Willie Mae G.
-- Bob R. – My Mom and Dad are not doing very well right now, 81 and 82. I am having a hard time with my roommate, as Peter lost his job. Also I am having a hard time with all my bills right now.
-- John E. W.: I need a job.
-- Good health and safety.
-- Timothy P.: More day work, a permanent job.
-- Rodrigue: I need prayer because I need job.
-- Derwin: Praying for obedience.
-- Darin W.: Help me with a job!
-- Pray for the well-being of my children, Ramsis, Erik, Caela, Cedano, Carlo.
-- I want to hook up with Michelle.
-- Robbie: God, please pray for me and my family.
-- Robert J.: Keep me safe and more wise and to keep a good heart. Give me housing and just bless me with my needs.
-- Fawna’s cancer.
-- I need M.
-- Thank you for being here. Bless Love in Action and Financial Freedom – excellent, safe home. Successful completing in school.
-- Ruri: To do better in life and to be a better father to my kids.
-- Tommie Lee J.
-- Nico: Strength and faith.
-- For Enson to stop hearing voices.
-- Homer D.: Dear Lord, please help me stay right in your eyes.
-- Lord, please be with my friend Michele. She really needs you right now.
-- Luis P.: Para tener paciencia. Para conseguir trabajo qui vios los beudega. (Translation: To be patient. To get the job here ...? )

No comments:

Post a Comment