Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayer Requests 3/10/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!

Blessings,

Erika


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, LORD, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:8-10


-- For someone who knows Dave's killer to be watching America's Most Wanted on March 19, recognize the image from the surveillance video, and report it.

-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers

-- For Lance

-- For Rocky

-- For Robert

-- For Richie

-- For Smitty and his daughter

-- For Scott's health and future plans

-- For Brad, Tino, Kelly, Randy, Steve, Shante

-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.

-- God bless this mission.

-- Vision

-- That I may be successful.

-- Pray to my mother in heaven, Mary H., I love you.

-- Danny L.

-- James: That I may get a decent job and keep it.

-- Bless Laura for all the problems I caused her.

-- For finances to help me make it. A job.

-- Abraham: Please pray for the immigration reform and pray for my health.

-- Decent place to live, job, strong health, peace.

-- Bobby L.

-- I hope God give health.

-- Nico E.: Forgiveness of my birth father for killing most of my family. I, Nico, for being mad at God when my daughter died at 5 ½ months old.

-- Carlos: Please pray doctor can fix my eyesight tomorrow. Thank you.

-- Danny L.

-- Thomas S. please.

-- Dear God, please pray for me and my family, Robbie

-- For the Sheppard and Sampson Family

-- Pray for peace, love a future.

-- I need prayer. My name is Bilo.

-- Tony D.: I would like for you to pray for my sisters, mom, nephew, brothers, nieces.

-- Jimmy: I need a job.

-- May the Lord continue to bless this Church and its members.

-- For justice in law.

-- I pray that the person who stole my bag and snuggle that I received this past Saturday enjoys his or her bounty but perhaps decides to return it to me.

-- The old rugged Cross.

-- Robert J.: To keep me strong and have peace of mind.

-- Father God, thank you for everything you have done. Please pray for everyone in the world.

-- I need a lot of praying for myself to get on my feet and to get my kids back.

-- Fawna’s cancer.

-- Willie Mae G.: BCR, RGP, S.

-- Pray for my daughter Miranda

-- Richard C.

-- John M.: Please pray for the beginning of my next job in bridge construction.

-- Sherrell & Pat. Together from now on!

-- Lionel J.

-- Luis V.: Para terer, pasiensia. Para consequik trabajo.

-- Bob R.: My mom and dad are not doing very well right now ... 82 & 83. I am having a hard time with my roommate Peter, as Peter is not making any money right now. I am having a hard time with all my bills.

-- Pray for everyone that is out there like me to find the direction they need to get through this tough time we are all going through. Thank you.

-- Keep Pery Canan and Kayla Canan, dear Lord, until the end of eternity. And dear Lord Jesus, save Dianne Bessette forever.

-- John: Please help me find work and grow my faith.

-- God, make sure me and my kids are united. Bless us all, Amen.

-- Robert J.: Pray for my family and friends, that God come into my life and family life and change us. Pray for a full-time job and get off the streets and get back with my family and God.

-- I need prayer. I have been in the hospital twice and I have one week before I move to Virginia. Please give me prayer and blessing. Thanks for everything.

-- Pray that my friend will get better.

-- Holy prayer to call the Blood of Jesus on my brain and to wake up from the dead. I am a former servant of the Lord whose faith died because of treatment by my daughter and circumstances. Please ask for Ron’s faith be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment