Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prayer Requests 3/31/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said:

“Wake up, sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.”

Ephesians 5:8-14

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.

-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers.

-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry

-- For Ed

-- For Ann

-- For Lance, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Randy, Brad, Kelly, Tino, Shante, Shamona

-- For Smitty and his daughter

-- For Scott's health

-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.

-- Lois J.: My prayer request is God’s strength, mercy and employment that will lead to independence.

-- Jacques P.: Tara W., thank you for your love, God bless you, rest in heaven in peace. I love you.

-- My request is for prayer for all the people who make food and show their time and love for those who are less fortunate. My prayers and my love to you all.

-- Today is special and it’s all because of you guys that cared about us, God bless you all.

-- Doug: Would like you to pray for a friend of mine, he has been diagnosed with cancer, thank you.

-- Robbie: God, please pray for my family and me.

-- Enson: Ask to pray for my sister and her 5 kids, I’m an uncle of 5.

-- Ray

-- Willie Mae G.: I am requesting prayer for my children, Barbara, Ronnie, Cadrie, Robert, George, Sammy & Pat. Barbara is sick and on dialysis. Please pray for healing. Please also pray for me that I may get housing. Please pray for my neighbors that are harassing me. My neighbors have problem with me being a church person. Please pray for relief from this stress. Thanks and may God bless you always.

-- Nico E.: Strength and faith.

-- Can you upgrade on the food, please! Thank you.

-- Lionel J. & family.

-- Redemption

-- Pray that someday my daughter will know what or why I am living like this.

-- Don W.: Employment opportunity, spiritual motivation.

-- Luis V.: Para conseguir trabajo y para paciencia. (To find work and patience.)

-- Jimmy: Please pray for work for me.

-- Bless every one.

-- For my family to be safe.

-- Pray for my daughter Sophia.

-- Pray for my kids, please, God.

-- Job for Peter. For Peter and son

-- Lord, help J.G. thru these times!!

-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my roommate Peter. Also, I am having a hard time paying all my bills each month.

-- My mother who loves me, Joann.

-- My name is Benjamin H., my prayer list is for my kids and wife, Lauren, Benjamin, Jr., Kylee, Anthony H., my mother and father. My dad, please pray for all of us. Thank you. I am blessed today for this hot meal and all these wonderful people who worry about others and themselves, Amen. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

-- David T.: My disability gets approved and I get a place to stay.

-- Igor: Please pray for a woman that would be lucky enough to be my wife. Thanks.

-- Timothy P.: Pray for work.

-- I pray for good health.

-- Carlos: Pray for the well-being of my children, Ramsis, Erik and Carla, thanks.

-- Dwight D.: Pray for me a job.

-- My name is Louis, pray for me please. I have many problems, I’ll need job, I’ll need house for sleep.

-- Thank you for your prayers and help each day. Please continue to pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment