Friday, April 15, 2011

Prayer Requests 4/14/11

The prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

If you falter in a time of trouble, how small is your strength! Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done? Proverbs 24:10-12

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Miss Sandy and her mother
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Lance, Ed, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Brad, Kelly, Tino, Shante, Shamona, Scott
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- Please pray for Marty M. that God stay with him as he faces prison.
-- Enson: To stop people I don't know from different states from calling me.
-- Jonatan
-- Peace on Earth.
-- I pray for Julie Lynn S. and her future. God bless. I love her.
-- Looking for steady income.
-- I pray to live for a long time and be blessed until I die.
-- My family.
-- For work for David B.
-- Please pray for the well-being of my children Braylin Kay and Prestin Scott M.
-- God, help me get straight for good and get a quick job.
-- My name is James (like in the Bible). I'm asking you to pray for my family and my kids, Ashley and Deondre, and my grandma.
-- Tuesday D.: Take this sickness out of my body. Legal issues get resolved. Love, joy, peace, happiness for everyone.
-- Bob: I am having a very hard time with my roommate Peter.
-- My prayer request is Lord knows my bills. Lord, please help me.
-- For Courtney, help her Multiple Sclerosis.
-- Please help me about job.
-- My name is Curtis J. Please pray for me that I get my driver's license and social security card and that I continue to stay away from drugs. Thank you.
-- Robert: My family, brother, sister, wife. For a job, a place to stay. Please, God.
-- Pray for me, please. I need a job.
-- Please help me, Lord.
-- Pray for kids.
-- Kerry S.: I pray that I win the lottery so I can be a philanthropist and help a large number of my friends and those in need.
-- Stephen M.: Homeless and unemployed. Thanks.
-- Pray for Charles B. and family. Pray that my daughter Denise and her children get a house.
-- I love you. Good heart. To be happy.
-- Carlos: My kids Ramsis, Erik, and Carla. Thanks.
-- Please pray for Billie S. to get off pills.
-- Kevin C.: That the job I'm in training will be in the name of Jesus and be fruitful.
-- Tommie Lee J.: Pray for me.
-- Praying for the family. From N.C. with two babies, nowhere to live :(
-- Willie Mae G.: CGRR, BPS
-- Please pray for financial prosperity.
-- I ask that you continue to pray for me to find employment and fix my marriage. May God bless you and thank you.
-- To home Shaw W.
-- My name is Tony V. L. Please guide me, Lord. Help me stay strong during my struggle. Please let my kids forgive me for staying away too long. Also, all my family members on both sides. Let heavenly angel, a crown of protection, mercy and grace on them and me. I love you, Lord.
-- Everyone I know. Pray.
-- Randy: Dear Lord, I thank you for being the God that I adore. And because of you I can speak about truth that not only are we forgiven but we're forgiven to righteousness. And to kingdom come, thy will be done as in heaven. And the creator of heaven and earth, you're still the blessing.
-- Eddie: New shoes and everyone's health. Thank you, Pery.
-- Tony: To my mother Emma, that she be alright and at peace.
-- Stan: Please pray that I keep the faith. My past keeps trying to drag me down and I need to move forward. Thanks.
-- I pray that me and my family always get taken care of by our Lord.
-- Chris: The stress and chaos stops in my life, as I hope for everyone.
-- Hail Mary prayer
-- Aaron W.: Need prayer.
-- God, I ask and plead with you to take this burden of homelessness out of my family life. Bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment