Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prayer Requests 4/7/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Miss Sandy and her mother
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Ed
-- For Lance, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Randy, Brad, Kelly, Tino, Shante, Shamona
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For Scott's health
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For Charlotte who is 90 years young and has been on the streets for 68 years.
-- For Dave who has been arrested.
-- Errol W.: To pray to have a home and job and start my business. Pray for my friend Nichole D. not to be paralyzed. She has M.S.
-- Please pray for me and friends on street. God Bless.
-- Stan: Please pray that I find a way to overcome my depressive illness and get my discipline back. Thanks.
-- I love you God. Please help me with everything.
-- Napoleon P.
-- My name is Floyd P. and I am in desperate need of employment. I ask you to please pray that I am blessed with a job as I need to be able to help my wife as a husband should. I also ask you to pray for the people whom are struggling to overcome their strongholds to break free. Thank you and may God continue to bless you all and this special place.
-- Lionel J. and family.
-- Pray for Enson to stop hearing voices.
-- To get Shan M. home.
-- Michael: Pray that my mother, Annette, would ask Jesus to save her. She suffered a mild stroke and is hospitalized. She will be 92 years young in August. I simply want to be useful to the Lord, and full of faith.
-- My car has a gas leak.
-- Mike: Would you please pray for a friend of mine, Chris? He’s going through a divorce and needs a lot of help. Thanks.
-- Abraham: I want to thank all those that do our prayers. Please keep praying that I can recuperate all my vision. God bless you.
-- God bless u Laurie. I will always love u. Please let 2morrow $ come through.
-- Michael Anthony V.: I need prayer for a job and a place to live.
-- David T.: Small camping tent.
-- Elvis F.: My cousin and I need more work and I need a place to stay.
-- Bob R.: I’m still having a hard time with my roommate, Peter, as he is not paying and rent to me. I’m having a hard time paying all my bills each month.
-- Willie Mae G.: Prayer for R.B., G.C., S.G., S.P., R.G.
-- Leonard E.: Pray to allow me to let God guide me to do the right things and be patient, stay away from temptation.
-- Sam W.: Pray for me.
-- Pray for Pery Canan and his wonderful daughter, Kayla.
-- Ronnie R. & Debra A. P.: Needs prayer for financial needs to put the utilities back into our house. God bless you all!
-- I would like prayer for families.
-- Tara, I loved you from Jump Street. I miss you more than you will ever know. I pray that you are with God.
-- God help put our family back together and help me with my court case. Thank you.
-- Tony V.: Pray for both sides of the family. All church.
-- Pray for my landlord, she is having financial problems and her dog, whom she loves, needs $1,200-worth of treatment. All her friends want her to put the dog to sleep, but she loves her too much.
-- Nico E.: Strength and peace for my cousins who lost their mother.
-- Bob: My mom and dad 82 & 84 are not doing very well right now.
-- God bless me and Summer.
-- Dear God, please pray for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment