Friday, October 1, 2010

Prayer Requests 9/30/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are included below. Please lift up these prayers with your own.

Blessings,
Erika

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

-- For Nina, who is missing from us.
-- For Tino in jail, to reconnect with our Father and accept His forgiveness. And healing from depression.
-- For Gypsy's brother Robert in Colorado, who was shot in the back by a shotgun in a failed robbery attempt. He crashed the Harley he was riding when shot and is now hospitalized in critical condition. Gypsy's sister passed away earlier this year and he's very worried about his brother.
-- For Eric and Rhianna
-- For Sister Pat, who injured her foot this week and had a bad response to the pain medication the doctor gave her. She's having trouble breathing.
-- For Scott, who needs a blood transfusion but is scared to go back to the hospital. He's fighting cancer.
-- For Scott's mother, who has had ongoing heart issues and just found out she's too ill for heart surgery.
-- For Willie Mae, who thanks you for the ongoing prayers! Her landlord had wanted more than $900 from her for back-rent, but he has dropped the fees he was tacking on and the amount is down to $595. This is amazing! Still, she needs to come up with the money or she risks eviction. She also asked for help finding a dress (extra-large, or a size 14 or so) for church.
-- For Kelley's health
-- For Dave's killer to be found and to be made whole.
-- Pray for no more rain until I get out of Florida.
-- Debra A., for strength in her spirit.
-- Robert Lee G. to come out of federal prison.
-- Pray for Bryan, that he chooses to survive by the Lord's hand, instead of what he is doing now.
-- That God would stop talking about death and cancer!
-- Earl F.
-- Bonnie C. in the hospital
-- I hope someone will find my eyeware and return them to me or someone at this church. I need them for my classes, in order to finish up my nine classes. Thanks for your prayers.
-- Patrick: Thank you for what you did for me.
-- Adrienne T. to find her way back home.
-- My head and my ankles heal. To be healed completely!
-- Katherine T.: Deliverance from drugs and alcohol, and a relationship with the Almighty.
-- Thank you, crew, for feeding us!
-- Pray for jobs for the people that need them.
-- I want to pray for my family and my friend.
-- Jenny M.: Pray that I get a good home, for I am homeless and out of work.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Praise the Lord and bless the children! Amen!
-- Pray for my sister, she is sick. Also, my Aunt Betty and her daughter. Also pray for Dave, his teeth hurt.
-- First of all, I want to thank God for all things, the bad as well as the good. And I pray for everyone that is less fortunate than I am. And I know that God is in control of all things, and I pray for everyone that's sick and living on the streets. And that he will let us know we need. God is God.
-- Chamtel: My needs and safety and health and money daily.
-- Barbra L. for healing.
-- Family — Rufus and Verona/Rico. Pray for Joseph T.'s salvation/Love in Action, Christ Church. God's purpose for my life. Heal Ms. Adelie, Mr. King, Ms. Morrison, Ms. Cunnignham, Mr./Mrs. Canyon. Financial breakthrough.
-- Tammy, get well. Eloise N. walk. Me, blessing money-wise. Quicken them.
-- Riley: Prayer changes things. Pray for me.
-- Derwin: Submission to God's will.
-- Abraham: I like that you pray for all my family.
-- To the Lord, I would like to request $1,000,000, a thousand head of cattle belong.
-- S.G. healing for drugs.
-- Abe: Please keep praying for me that my neck surgery be fine.
-- Willie Mae: I need financial blessing.
-- Fawna's cancer
-- Glenn D.: My family and friends, everybody, better place to live. God is good. Need better job or more hours. Thank you, my prayer has been answered!
-- Robert B.: For family, brother, sister, wife, mother, a place to stay, a job, financial blessing.
-- For the homeless, sick and shut-in of whatever illness.
-- Job and a place to stay.
-- To pray for my step-father Robert O. and my mother Dian R. for better health.
-- Ronnie and Debra R.: Need God's blessings for a financial blessing to open our house. Electric and water needs turned back on so that we won't be homeless. God bless this issue and everybody else!
-- For Arthur: Strength to make it through.
-- Arthur N.: To become a better father and get off the streets being homeless.
-- RV: Thank you for my new job and home. Please help my kid to find a good life.
-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.
-- I pray for Gladys to get well, for us to find a place to live.
-- Please let me and my mother patch things up, and also my uncle who has cancer, and pray for my daughter who I have not seen in 2 years.
-- Please pray for Ivan and Margaret that they get their apartment this month.
-- Michele: Lord, please bless this new relationship I'm in. Also I ask that you keep my friend Michele safe.
-- Reese K. and Rashon K.: Please pray for us, we need all the financial help that God blesses us with.
-- William: Pray for my girlfriend Laura and her kids and my healing, health.
-- Peace and understanding, happiness. Increase in knowledge for Willie. Healing of sickness.
-- Please pray for Pam P., she has pneumonia and is in Broward General.
-- Pray for Wendy and Scott to make it.
-- I pray for a job, a better life, and brighter future.
-- May Stephen Hawking receive a super miracle and speak on his own without computer. He has been a tremendous help in the past. He earned it.
-- Miguel: I pray for Jenny to get well. Keep my mom healthy. Let me find a home. Amen
-- Rod: To help stay off drugs.
-- M. Mills: Pray for my friend Tanya that she continue her recovery. God already knows what I need.
-- Douglas: Please allow me to find a job. Dear Jesus, I pray for mother R. to make things better for her.
-- Robert P. and family and friends.
-- Bob: My friend Peter is not doing very good with his job. He is having a very hard time.
-- I pray for the people outside like myself to be safe and dry tonight.
-- Charlotte: For my safety
-- Karan B.: Healing power of the Almighty!
-- Wisdom and understanding. Loving kindness and perseverance through hard times. Blessing to be a blessing to others. Enough to have all my needs met and some left over to bless others. Obedience to your Word, oh Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank you, Father God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit for this and every day. Amen!
-- Pray for my father Paul H. who has lung cancer and my son Tyler.
-- That the Lord returns soon to end our misery.
-- My brother Scotty's recovery from cancer.
-- John W. needs a job.
-- Please pray for the well-being of my children, Prestin S. M. and Braylin K. M.
-- Bob: I am having hard times right now.
-- Michael: I want you to pray for my family and friends that are down on life, and pray for me and wife. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment