Friday, September 24, 2010

Prayer Requests 9/23/10

The prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thank you for lifting up these children of God and this ministry in prayer.
Blessings,
Erika

Who stood up for me against the wicked? Who took my side against evil workers? If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. The minute I said, "I'm slipping, I'm falling," your love, God, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up. Psalm 94:16-19

-- For Tino in jail.
-- For Kathy for continued healing.
-- For Nina that she is peaceful and God is holding her close. That she reaches out to us to let us know how she is.
-- For healing for Amanda.
-- For Dave's killer.
-- For Mike for healing of his legs.
-- Prayer for Jerry.
-- David G.
-- Riley and Diana: Prayers help me stay strong. Pray for us!
-- Pray that Kathy, and I know that she is an angel and she will be the best angel since the most beautiful.
-- Pray for Lisa and son Jonathan
-- Patty get well. Elvisee get well. Me lose my stomach.
-- Keith F. and my family. Pray for me to get my own place and a job and a relationship with God Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
-- I pray for peace and love. I pray that I can get off the street and get a job and support my family.
-- Robert B.: Family, mother, wife, sister, brother, a job and a place to stay.
-- Merp
-- Steve and Shaniouh: Bless us to get housing and federal assistance and to pray for my family to be together again.
-- There is one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus…KJV – Bible – where is this scripture
-- Tony L.: Kids Dominique, Vincent, Tony, mother and father, sister, nephew and niece. Help me, my family members and kids' family members.
-- Rory M.: I really want to get off the streets and into some shelter, and also want to get some work. Praise God.
-- Please or por favor (in Spanish) smile for awhile! Please pray for Great God! Alleluia is praise to Great God!
-- Dear Lord, please bless my parents now that they are together! Thank you for watching over me and Scott and may all the future be bright. Amen.
-- May I please be financially independent.
-- A regular job and a good woman for me. Amen.
-- Restoration
-- First of all I thank Jesus for all things and I pray for everyone that’s less fortunate then me, and I pray that everyone will pray for everyone and be thankful to God for all things, the bad as well as the good. God is in control of all.
-- Powerball winner for “Me”. Good for the suffering people.
-- Please pray for my wife and I to be blessed with a place to live, a job for me, good health, financial blessing, peace, happiness.
-- Health, healing, peace and love for all people I know. Spiritual and increase of the fruits of the spirit.
-- Please pray for my mother, Cathi, and my girlfriend, Leslie.
-- Ivan and Margaret L.: Please pray that we find the $500 we need for our security deposit.
-- Pray for Viola H. and Ceri G.H.
-- Pray that God blesses everybody.
-- Calvin L.: Financial blessings and a place to live and see my daughter, Tashiana.
-- Bob: I am having a very hard time right now with my money. Need help.
-- Pray for Juliet K. in Ghana.
-- Sara G.: Please pray for my Joseph who is in the hospital who had back surgery.
-- Please pray for my special intention.
-- Ebony: Please pray for my friend to get through her best friend’s death.
-- Sheila D.: Need help, helpless fool (smile)
-- Please help Buddy to get better and strong.
-- I would pray for Love in Action.
-- Ronnie and Debra: Have been asking and trusting God to bless us with the funds to live back in our house. It’s not any fun living homeless, God's blessings needed!
-- Wayne: Praying for a job.
-- Protect me from all harm and danger, success in school. Please forgive me for any doubt or frustration. Thank you for keeping me. Please provide a safe loving home and finances.
-- Patricia: Please ask the Lord to bless me with a new understanding of His word.
-- Grils: We need love.
-- For family and friends, for better job, my own place, peace and love for people in need, Jesus.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Willie M.: Lord, I want you to bless my health.
-- Housing, I love have more.
-- Kenneth B.: Grace, mercy, and the Almighty’s everlasting love!
-- Millary G.: Please help me pray for my family’s health and my own. Also health, happiness and love. Independence for myself.
-- Joe: I am homeless, often hungry and depressed, but still I am blessed compared to some in other countries. Please pray for them.
-- Ellie and David: Pray for peace, health, happiness and a new home.
-- Tim needs prayer. Please pray for all of us that live outside, please.
-- Please God, save me in the name of Jesus and everyone else.
-- Pray for the miners trapped in Chile.
-- David: That the Lord lead me to repentance and heal me.
-- Stacey H.: Stop doing drugs and have a happy life.
-- Olivia family, Wallace M., Flody Tasha, Weaver family.
-- Please help me, Alphonso D. and Alexander R. to find a place to live and a good job.
-- Sumi Jar: For me and Sally.
-- Tony: Pray for me that I may make peace with my soul mate. God Bless.
-- Warren F.: Please ask God to change my life to be a better person.
-- Isaiah T.: Just came to town on Sept. 22 with nothing but the clothes on his back, but has faith the Lord will provide.
-- To get a job and I.D.
-- I need you to pray for me, my girl and son.
-- Charlotte: Please pray for my safety.
-- Please pray for Jason and mother for health and safety!!! Thank you. God Bless!
-- Robert: Bless Marshall, Ann, Renise. Needs God’s love, prayers, finances. Stay in a new home forever.
-- Watch over us during the rain and storm.
-- Tyson: To say a prayer for my mother, stepfather and my older sister.
-- Mike M.: Pray for my friend Tanya that she overcome her addiction and that I find a job and that one day we become one.
-- I'd like to thank you for your help and prayers. Continue to pray for me and give me your blessing.
-- Stan B.: Please pray for me that my willingness to turn to Him in all things continues to grow. I struggle with stubborn, hard- headedness a lot. Thanks.
-- Pray for all people in active addiction. Both drug and alcoholics and for babies born into the disease.
-- Return of cell phone to Verizon.
-- We need help with the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment