Saturday, September 18, 2010

Prayer Requests 9/16/10

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below.

I have a special request this week: Is anyone aware of an adult literacy program where the tutors will do home visits? Over the course of the past year or so, one gentleman has asked me several times for prayer that he might learn to read. (He may also have some cognitive delays, but that's just my impression.) He gave me the address where he stays, as he has no phone. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Thank you for your faithful prayers for this ministry.
Blessings,
Erika

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Luke 6:35-36

-- For Nina, who is missing from us.
-- For Tino in jail.
-- For Kelley
-- For Smitty's daughter, who is struggling.
-- For Dave's killer.
-- For continued healing for Kathy. Thank you, Father, for returning her to us!!
-- Thank you for the positive changes in Jamall's life.
-- For Steve.
-- For Angel, who is homeless again.
-- Nick S.: All I ask for is strength to believe and happiness through trials. Thank you.
-- We are all praying for Jonathan Kettering to always be an inspiring and fearless leader.
-- Willie Mae: Please pray over my apartment on NE 1st Avenue. I pay my rent with SSI money and never got my August check because someone else stole it and signed it. Because I didn't pay rent for August, my landlord gave notice he's evicting me Sept. 21st unless I come up with over $900. (He's adding interest.) I will be homeless. I do not have that kind of money and have no way of raising it. I need a miracle.
-- Tony V.L.: Strong faith for kids and friends, Cathy, Felicia, Sandy, John M., mother, father, sister Judy, happy birthday this Sept. Also family. Keep Angel's friend and family.
-- Kevin T.: Clear direction and guidance for future dreams, goals, and visions.
-- Mike M.: Please pray that I find a job and a place to live. And pray for Tanya to get through her recovery.
-- Isiah: Please, Lord, help me to get my SSI so that I can help my Godmother and myself.
-- Pray for Peter and Fena.
-- Pray for Kevin (Saint John) S., get him well.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- To find Debbie S. in Connecticut.
-- Kenneth B.: Strength, job, and place to stay.
-- God, I ask for your grace to shine upon me, as I am in need of employment. Thank you for your blessings.
-- Fedrico M.
-- R.V.: Thank you for my house and I really need part-time work ...
-- Johnny S.: I want to get to know the Lord and Christ more better so I could make better plans for my family.
-- May Katy Perry receive the will and confidence to fix her bottom teeth and patience with the paparazzi. Fans like to see her happy.
-- For Ashton S. and family. Thank you.
-- William K.: My son Zachary and myself.
-- Verona R.: Sheroe H., Sonja W., Rose W. Pam R.
-- Pray for Fina and the problems she has endured lately. And her boyfriend who is in jail.
-- Jerry: Pray for me.
-- Katherine T.: Grace, mercy, and love, deliverance.
-- For Cedric, Robert and Sammy, who are incarcerated. For my daughter Barbara who is HIV+ and on dialysis, and my daughter Pat who is HIV+.
-- Dave H.: For God to lead me to repentance and for my family to forgive me.
-- Robert: For me and marilyn, our finances in our new house and to have more things like music and T.V. For more prayers, more for the church. For Marshall, Jackie, Nan (her back), Margie (just lost her husband). For me to learn how to read.
-- Pray for my sister Doris. She had a heart attack.
-- Pray for Stacy and Stan, for health and protection from Satan and demons.
-- Riley and Diana: Thank God for life. Pray for us.
-- Trellyni M.
-- Help me to leave sadness behind and move onto the blessing and joy you have for me. Let me see your purpose for each day/future.
-- Ann (car), health, Eloise N. (left arm to come down), Vonta (success).
-- Calvin L.: Hope that he sees his daughter again. Her name is Tashiana xoxo
-- M.P.: Please pray I get the job.
-- Peace of mind.
-- Love you, girls. I love you girls very much.
-- R.R.R.: Sunrise leadership.
-- Pray for my friends Rob and Stacy to wake up and get motivated.
-- Ronnie and Debra: Need God's blessings in order to have our house utilities installed back into our house. Then we wouldn't be homeless.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for all that you have done for me! Bless me, oh Lord, in my comings and in my goings. Prosper me, Lord, as only you can. Bring me into a closer walk with you, oh Lord, each day. Bless me, oh Lord, so that I may be a blessing unto others. Show me, oh Lord, your mercy and your way for my life. Give me wisdom, oh Lord and Savior. Amen
-- Don G.: I hope Lisa Marie is fine.
-- David: My phone was stolen from the library while it was being charged.
-- J.S.: Help me get up.
-- Fawna's cancer
-- Napoleon P.
-- For transportation, a bus pass, an end to these issues.
-- Errol A.W.
-- Tyson R.: To pray for my stepfather Robert O. He's in really bad pain. And to pray for my mother to keep strong and myself to keep strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment