Saturday, September 4, 2010

Prayer Requests 9/2/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thanks for praying for this ministry, its guests, and its volunteers. You are a blessing to us!
Erika

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

-- A praise report: A gentleman came up to thank us for praying for him over the past several weeks to find a place to stay. He said, "It worked! I signed a lease on a place the other day and I move in Friday!" Now he would like us to also pray for a job for him. And mostly, he says, THANK YOU!
-- For Kathy, healing and full recovery.
-- For Kristina, peace and faith.
-- For Dave's killer
-- For Tino, whose trial is this week. Lord, guide him humbly where you would have him go.
-- For Nina to be safe from danger and to heal from cancer.
-- For Richard, hope.
-- For Kelly, continued recovery.
-- For Brieanna, who is in the process of losing custody of both of her kids. Guidance.
-- For Randy
-- For Errol A. W.
-- I want to pray for my fiance Sam, that he's alright and comes home and stays safe and out of trouble and grows with God. I want to pray for my friend and her unborn baby and her fiance, that they're safe and happy and stable. Also for my mom in the hospital, that she's safe and gets better!
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home
-- Pray for my family. My mom is so worried for me. Tell them I'm OK.
-- Kenneth B.: Grace, mercy, and his everlasting love!
-- Kenny G.: I need a financial blessing.
-- Make me better and find me happy.
-- For a better job, a place of my own, pray for my family and friends out for life (church), people need or take care of.
-- Peter S.: Please pray for me, my job is not very stable. I'm scared I will never get a good foothold in society.
-- Tony Y.: Kids and mother, father, all my family members and kids' mothers' family, John M. and carpet cleaning business help, state jail.
-- Ronnie and Debra need a blessing to have our house electric and water meter restored back into the house. Then we won't be homeless.
-- I would like you all to pray for the Cotledge family, please!
-- Safe journey home for children and love in my life.
-- For my buddy Mike, grant him hope and to keep the faith.
-- For Sean O., Jack L., Daniel M., Mike O. to return to the Lord, and for the Lord to woo them back into the kingdom.
-- Prayer for my rose crew. They are the best.
-- Keep on praying for everyone, because a lot of us sin and don't know we are sinning because we have gave our lives over to this world. And we all have to try to show love, Godly love. I love you all. God bless.
-- For the safety and blessing of our service members.
-- I pray for my family and my brothers who are homeless on the street with me. A place to stay and a job.
-- Dios los vendiga. (God blesses.)
-- Pray for the people that are so selfish. They cut in ahead of the line.
-- Hello, my name is Floyd P. and my only request is that you continue to pray for me and I will continue to seek the things that I need like God and employment and shelter.
-- Pray for the Henderson family.
-- Mike M.: God, I pray that you bless me to bless Tina and Tanya. And bless me to get a job. They are depending on me.
-- T.Y.: Lord, please make your will clear for my next move. Make me an instrument of your peace. I am not a bird. I need a loving Godly home and success.
-- Debbie, Eddie, Cassie, Nick, Tabitha, in North Carolina.
-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.
-- Rocky: Please pray for Dave-Detroit to get better and Kathy. Thanx.
-- I pray for David's continued recovery from cirrhosis of the liver.
-- I need prayer that the Lord continues to keep this good woman in my corner until my ship sails.
-- Katherine T.: Deliverance, grace, mercy, strength, and his everlasting love!
-- Myself and everyone!
-- John B.: The 23rd Psalm for Jackie B., my sister suffering from depression.
-- Tony S.: Prayer for direction in life, love, happiness.
-- DiShawn W., Olivia S., W. family and S. family, Tasha W., Wallace M., Flody R.
-- WCOLBT (written by a child)
-- Riley and Diana: Love y'all .... Pray for me that I stay with the Lord.
-- Health, Eloise N. to walk again! Me to catch Cash 3 or any kind of money blessing.
-- Pray for Shanaiah to get out of jail and have a wonderful life after he gets out.
-- Father, I ask you for strength for me and my family. And wisdom.
-- Need prayer for the job I went out and applied for today.
-- Robert and family and friends.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.
-- Dear Lord, that I may give thanks in all things. That your grace and wisdom abound mightily in my life. That my giving blesses others. That when I prosper, I know that it comes from you, Lord Jesus. May my tithing be consistent, that you open up the windows of heaven in my life. Amen
-- Kenny: I pray for Kathy W.'s continued recovery. Also for my hearing problem to clear up.
-- Caroline: Please pray for Joseph C., that I can find him a place. Thank you.
-- Ben W.: Prayer for salvation, love, faith, health mental and physical.
-- Please help Charlie C. find Caroline. Thank you.
-- For Daniel V., who's going through the criminal system with a charge that does not suit his crime.
-- My name is Nikolas L. I request and pray for help with my drinking habit. Plus, I need sustenance and covering. Also work. I would also like to serve Jehovah and Jesus fully.
-- For Steve, Bruce, Anthony, Stacey .... for better life and happiness.
-- Fawna's cancer.
-- I pray that God will continue to provide for us as a people, and that this guy I work for pays me and coworkers all our wages tomorrow.
-- Make God help me!!! P.S. Please.
-- That I stay clean, do good in school and that God lead me in the right direction.
-- M.S.: Cancer
-- Ann V.: Pray for me, for my family.
-- Ron: For job, home, stop smoking crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment