Saturday, October 16, 2010

Prayer Requests 10/14/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

-- For Nina, who passed away, we offer up the prayer she wrote each week: Please pray for all the abused, neglected, and hungry animals and for those who care for them. And thank you, Father, for allowing us to know Nina.
-- For Errol A.W.
-- For Kelley's foot pain
-- For Tino's good news
-- For Rocky's continued recovery
-- For Dave's killer to be found and made whole
-- For Gypsy's brother Robert
-- For Eric and Rhianna
-- To look over and keep my family together.
-- Thank you for the food, God bless.
-- Tammy's health, Eloise N's health and walk, Darryl to gain weight back.
-- Brian E.R.: My own home.
-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for good luck, health and more work. P.S. I have things I need and have to pay for.
-- Ann: I pray that you keep watching over me so I can do my heart's desires.
-- B.H.: I pray for the homeless to have a better life and to be blessed with something that we don’t have.
-- Please pray for Amy’s hand to heal back to the way it was, thank you.
-- I need regular work, I need housing, I need many more things also.
-- Pray for Maurice & Danielle & Pauline & Juliette, God will answer all prayers.
-- Cindy
-- I pray that my family succeeds with God.
-- I ask that God better my family.
-- Edward N.: Pray that I go to NJ next Tuesday.
-- I wish God can come back to life.
-- Pray for Manfred that he accepts the Lord's will, comfort him until his friend returns.
-- Kenneth B.: Grace, mercy and His everlasting love and protection.
-- First off, let me thank all who contributed to this great meal I just received. Now as for my prayer request, I would like you to pray for me to obtain employment and to continue in good health. Thank you for all you have done and for all you will do in the future for me and everyone else.
-- Employment . And to please hear from my best friend Troy E. real soon, please.
-- Don’t let depression get to me. Aunt Ana’s grieving family. Latonya, Tracy, Fedrico, Jon, Rufus, Verona, Judith, Kareem, Ms. Adelee.
-- For all hungry, unsheltered people.
-- That I get another place to live and I get into Broward College.
-- Michele: Lord, I ask that you take my friend Sam under your wing and protect him at all times.
-- Taylor: Lord, let each day get better.
-- A prayer of thanksgiving for the rescued Chilean miners.
-- Samuel S.: Please pray that I can keep this new job I start tomorrow. Thank you.
-- Healing and salvation for Marilyn & Dan.
-- Have a good and lucky day.
-- I want Gwen to be loved by the Lord and hope we can spend the rest of our life together. Thank you and God bless.
-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.
-- Shelly L.: I'm asking God to give me more strength.
-- Fawna’s cancer
-- Please pray for Brad, that his life is in order.
-- My name is Brian, please pray I find a job and that my health gets better and for all that are in the same situation, thank you.
-- Tony L.: Pray for my kids and family, a place to stay and jobs situation. Stay out of trouble, bless my friends and family and kids.
-- Lee A.W.: Please pray for me to get my job and position back soon.
-- M. Mills: Pray for my friends Lena & Tany and that Lena recover from aneurism and that Tanya do well in her recovery from drugs. He knows my needs.
-- Please pray with me for God to bless Myeka and I with an affordable place to live because our income is only $370/monthly. I’m in need of new eyeglasses too.
-- Keeping me strong, helping me find work, keeping faith. Thanking you, Lord, for letting me see another day.
-- I hope for blessing in every way. Thank God for life and understanding and open heart.
-- Robert B.: Family, my wife, brother, sister, a job and a place to stay.
-- Mercy and grace.
-- Tyler: To say a special prayer for my stepfather Robert O. and my mother Dion, also for me.
-- Kevin T.: I pray for the Father’s mercy and grace to continuously be granted to me in every area of my life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment