Friday, June 25, 2010

Prayer Requests 6/24/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:9-11

-- Healing for Scott and Robert.
-- Wayne T.: To watch over my girl, keep her safe.
-- My name is Jerry. Can I get some prayer? The FBI closed my job down, now I can't pay rent.
-- Pray for my family, my children, please pray that I see them again.
-- I want to pray for the young man who was having anger issues, and going through the support and issues of his parents' divorce. Thank you, Jesus. Amen
-- New game with someone else in the middle of the ring.
-- Abe: Please pray for our country and all the leaders. God love you all.
-- Family, mother, brother, sister, wife, a job, a place to stay.
-- Bless me to move in a sober house.
-- Please bless all the animals and pets and people who take care of them, so animals won't be abused and go hungry and homeless.
-- Bob: I need help to find a good roommate.
-- Lord, help me to get along. Rhinna and Keel. Erica and Atoy.
-- Robert and family and friends. God all bless.
-- Joshua M.: Reconnect with family, try to find my way through life.
-- We need more money.
-- I need a place to sleep, a bed, and roof over my head.
-- Erin M. and Elaine H.
-- Please pray for Margaret and Ivan L. that they get their apartment this coming month.
-- I help people we love, money.
-- James G.
-- For an end to Satan vulgar, obscene, disrespectful, sleazy talking.
-- For Don H., my dad, who is having back surgery.
-- Let have 60 hours this week and next week too.
-- Let me pass the ASVAB test (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) on July 5th.
-- Save all of us.
-- Charlotte: Please pray for my safety.
-- Pray for my mother who is sick.
-- Please let me get paid tomorrow. The A.G. closed my office.
-- Carol, Andrew and Dylan.
-- Jay G.: Family, work, friends, peace, understanding.
-- Demetrius
-- Tom Farley
-- Wever: I need an angel to help me out of this mess I've got into.
-- For Ashton S. Thank you.
-- Home (NY)
-- Kenneth B.: Stay strong and faithful with the help of the Almighty.
-- Please pray for everyone in pain in love and life and friendship for all ...
-- Favor, health coverage, school, financial stability, safe affordable living quarters, ministry that God ordained for me to come to fruition. Christ Church, Love in Action, and all those that support this ministry. Miami Youth Choir.
-- Karen: I'm disabled and need my SSI. Please pray that the review board rule in my favor.
-- Pray for Chrissy Johnny and the mullet!
-- Pray for John for peace in his spirit.
-- Help me to continue to stay clean and sober.
-- Mike M.: For giving a job and place to live, also pray for my friend Tony A.
-- Not a request but give thanks for my friends! I have some. Thank you. I have many acquaintances, very few friends. Thank God for all of them.
-- Joseph K.
-- Felix V.: For you, God. You know that I can't do it alone.
-- Antonio S. and Jordan S.: Pray for us.
-- Riley the Artist: Pray for me. Love y'all.
-- Pray for my family members and kids, all my friends, keep your angels, me and my job, my attitude don't be very humble, protect angels, my friends and church people. Please have mercy.
-- May God bless Tommy.
-- Use spray on gray.
-- John B.: Continued good health, with willingness to serve Jesus in helping the addicted children of God.
-- For Clara D. family: A prayer request for my mother and family, which I dearly miss with all my heart!
-- Please save my body, God. Love, JL
-- June: For all of us at Delevoe Park and our families. Thank you!
-- Dear Lord Jesus, guide me through these many days of homelessness and want. Show me your mercy. Show me your way. Teach me how to give, prosper abundantly, and obey your will. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
-- Pray for Aaron that he does not transmit anything ugly.
-- Lord, help me find a job.
-- I ask for prayer for Kenneth and I, Katherine, to stay clean, to come close to God, get married and find us a job. And do God's will.
-- Win Lotto, Pick 3, 4, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment