Friday, June 4, 2010

Prayer Requests 6/3/10

Here are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding.

Thank you for keeping this ministry in your prayers each week. May God bless you richly!
Erika

God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land. Psalm 68:6

-- For the healing of our friends Kelly, Scott, Roger and Tommy.
-- For Errol A.W.
-- For Randy, Nina
-- K. Cross: I need a T.V.
-- My name is Tony and I want to go home.
-- I need a prayer request for me (Brieanna), my son, my unborn child, Thomas, and a place to call home.
-- Pray for the conversion of people in an Isaiah 10:6 kind of way. See, hear and love. Pray for an end to idolatry in all forms.
-- Life blessing, father, family, finances, Ben, Meshi, Billy Dee.
-- That judge grants my disability soon and pray for Sarah M. that she stays well and for my friend Joe's roommate that his surgery and recovery go well.
-- Juan and Margrat: Health.
-- Pam T.: A safe home.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Strength to endure and overcome my addictions! And pray for the world!
-- Mario G.: My friend's health .... has cancer.
-- Tino: What did I do to deserve this? I have been living recklessly, and the idea to see a therapist is not appealing to me. I now reside in shadow and live in the darkness behind my closed eyes. I no longer envy to see the dull color of anything, and the outcome became so expensive that it took the music out of my soul, and the air became poison to my lungs and I feel like I'm suffocating. I almost died this week. I demand prayer because I'm now dealing with old demons pairing up with new demons to get me. This is my demand for prayer.
-- Bless all of my family and friends.
-- Troy W.
-- More jobs. We need work.
-- Leon: That I may be obedient and let God's will be done in my life.
-- Fifi: For God's favor on trip to Patmos.
-- Eric: Prayer for Rhiana and Erica.
-- S. L. T.: A change in the/my routine.
-- Bob: Need help to find a good roommate.
-- For Dan: I need to raise a lot of money to buy a vehicle.
-- Kim, Donn, Jesse (4-year-old): Thank you for caring and may God continue to keep putting people in our lives so we can keep moving forward and stay as a family together with God.
-- Robert: Family and friends.
-- For Karen B. and her health.
-- For Farl.
-- My mother is sick, lives in Georgia.
-- Abe: Thank you for all your prayers. Please pray for my health and for all my family. God bless.
-- Michael A.: For a home and Megan.
-- Scott H. for recovery from alcohol/drug-related terminal illness, and for his sister Dana D., who is born again. Pray, please, for God to be with these folks.
-- My name is Francisco. I pray to the God of glory in the name of his son Jesus to receive my prayers, to help me to go home and take care of mom. Supply me, oh Lord, you know my needs.
-- Hello, heavenly Father. I continue to pray the prayers of faith. God bless U.S. of America.
-- To have God to help me do better.
-- Please pray for Gregory M. and his family.
-- Kenneth B.: Remain drug- and alcohol-free. May the Almighty keep me forever in his hands.
-- Napoleon P.
-- N.N.
-- Wilford, Catia, Kenly, Jamario, Ralph, Miriam, Vera, Albert, Carl, Linda, Daniel, Lois, Wilma, Jean, Max.
-- Pray for kids, grandkids and family member kids, mother and family member, Kevin T., John M., want son with home with holy walk and place reunite with kids.
-- Pray that Miriam A. gets well soon.
-- Everyone
-- Pray for me to find work and place to work.
-- Wil: Thanks, Lord, for life, health, and strength.
-- Missy: I need to be saved.
-- Charlotte: Please pray for my safety.
-- Need more money per hour on my job so I can make ends meet.
-- Thank you for your grace, oh Lord, and your abundance! Show me how to give and help others less fortunate than I. Teach me to GIVE your way. Show me how to open up the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing! Teach me to LOVE unconditionally. Show me your plan for wealth, prosperity, and abundance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
-- Katherine T.: Recovery, alone with closeness to the Almighty.
-- Derwin: Pray that the Lord continues to bless me and all the family in Christ.
-- Brad S., Roger B., Kelly.
-- For all those who don't get a check, that they are well taken care of, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment