Thursday, March 31, 2016

Prayer Requests 3/31/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we’d better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!
Hebrews 12:2 (MSG)

-- Theresa: I need a prayer for my leg and a place to stay. Help me to keep God in my mind.
-- Pray for Toni and Tommy to have a healthy baby boy and to find a place before the baby is born. Thank you. God bless you all. Thank you for all the food.
-- Pray for my strength in the Lord.
-- Carline: Please Lord, please can you take me off the street? In Jesus name.
-- Disability for Aldria and good health. Nadine, Judith O., Judith B., Jevonne, Nora, Josh, family, Asia, Grace, Gelise.
-- I pray that God is with my mom.
-- M.D. & T.O.: I wish that tonight is a safe night, all night and I pray that God takes all evil away. Thank you, God.
-- For Jermay, Aran, Samuel, Philip, James from us. Graham, Rebecca, Mary, Melissa, Brian, Baby R/CM
-- Randy J.: I need a bus pass or a pair of shoes size 9 1/2.
-- Curtis
-- Shamara: A Frozen doll (written by a child)
-- Andrew: Thank you, God, for all. With you there is always hope. Pray for me getting my family back. In Jesus name.
-- Please pray for me, Senyah, and my family as well, and also my health. For me to find a job as well. I need one right now. In Jesus name.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat, Cat, Mar
-- Richard: Cindy and family
-- Juanita and Steve and kids: Housing, jobs and staying close to God. Just want for those to open.
-- God's financial blessing for my family. Good health for me and my family. 
-- Chris, Kristy and Jesse: Pray for my family to make it home to Tennessee safely.
-- Pray for Will, Love in Action
-- Dear Heavenly Father, please consider world peace. Killing each other is not the solution and only separates us from you! Save us from each other, Father.
-- Save the servant, Juana G., my mother.
-- Jesus, my God. I think of you, I love you. You are the best one, Jesus. Thank you God, I love my son. Jesus, I thank you every day for your love. I love you, Jesus.
-- Miguel: Pray for my family in Massachusetts and Puerto Rico. Thank you.
-- Prayer for God's divine financial blessing now. Good health and God's guidance. His protection over me and my family. Longevity, joy and happiness.
-- God's divine and miracle blessing. Perfect health for me and my family. God's protection and guidance, mercy and wisdom, prosperity and money miracle in millions.
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family, that the treatments that Harry receives are exactly what you have blessed and that Harry will be healed, so that he can resume his work for you, Lord. Your will, Lord!
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment