Thursday, March 24, 2016

Prayer Requests 3/24/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your faithfulness in praying for this ministry and our guests.

Happy Easter!
Erika

Jesus said, "I am the Bread of Life. The person who aligns with me hungers no more and thirsts no more, ever. I have told you this explicitly because even though you have seen me in action, you don’t really believe me. Every person the Father gives me eventually comes running to me. And once that person is with me, I hold on and don’t let go. I came down from heaven not to follow my own whim but to accomplish the will of the One who sent me."
John 6:35-38 (MSG)

-- Lori: Asking for continued prayer for my sister, Donna, who received my bone marrow via a transplant. Pray that her red blood cells come up and the white cells also, and her bladder clears up. Thank you.
-- Randy J.: Need shoes.
-- Hector: Please pray that my knowledge, skills and abilities that God has blessed me with do not go to waste. Flight Paramedic.
-- Shamara: Toy car and a frozen doll (written by a child).
-- The Beasley Family: Please keep me and my family in your prayers and for my other half to get a job. Thank you.
-- Davie D.: Let Jehovah God's will take place here on earth and that things are going to work out.
-- Please may we have a light shed on me and my family. Also for me to find a job because I need one right now and everyone around us as well, my friends.
-- My prayer is that everyone will know that they are appreciated.
-- Prayer for God's divine miracle blessing this week and weekend.
-- Caroline T.: Please Lord, take me out off the street. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!
-- Pray for my girlfriend, Daniela, that she may accept God's grace and be humbled. Thank you! Praise God!
-- Dear Jesus, Please remove the man on the bicycle who abuses me daily. I scream and holler, but he does it even more, so I give up and I put the matter in your hand. Amen! Thank you, Jesus!
-- Pray for me to be a better person and father.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mat, Lat, Mar
-- Lori: Asking for prayer that the Lord will be with the doctors overseeing my operation as I'm getting a hip operation on April 8th (left hip). That everything goes well and I heal quickly. Thank you. 
-- We are all one! Praying for world peace! Please Lord, stop this insanity!
-- Bless all people at this church!
-- Ken C.: Prayers for a job and housing.
-- A bike and a big car (written by a child).
-- Fonda, Aldria, Deja, Evelyn & Family, Asia, Grace, Rueben Rodman, Onoka, Refus, Zepl, Kishacis, Jahnell, Cavmena and Sam
-- Prince Adejeph: Praying for financial blessing, God's protection, good health and love life.
-- I would like to pray for Mahirye, Amena, Lunisha, Jaanita, for good health and a job.
-- Pray that I can please Jehovah.
-- Angela: Pray that I can find work.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Lady Mary, Dear Holy Spirit. Glory and praise be onto to your majesties forever! I pray for your triumph, victory, happiness and contentment forevermore. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. I pray for everyone in need of your help. Thank you for everything! I love you so much. Amen and Hallelujah!  
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family, that the treatments that Harry receives are exactly what you have blessed and that Harry will be healed, so that he can resume his work for you, Lord. Your will, Lord!
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment